Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Taunts Tyson Fury To Finalize a Fight: You Said Joshua is Out, Take The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charr Taunts Tyson Fury To Finalize a Fight: You Said Joshua is Out, Take The Fight!

Former WBA "regular" champion Mahmoud Charr is taunting Tyson Fury to finalize a fight with him. Fury, the reigning WBC heavyweight champion, named Charr as a backup opponent if a potential defense against Anthony Joshua fell apart.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury-Charr is the biggest joke of the year
    Ivich Ivich 1hourRun 1hourRun like this.

Comment

1 cvnt trolling the other.

How fitting

Comment

Oh **** off Manuel or Mahmoud or Marvin or whatever the **** you're called now.
        Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

I hope this fight never happens. It would be an incredibile shame, with all the good prospects in the line (joyce, hrgovic, anderson, sanchez to name a few) or an ex champ like ruiz.

Comment

What's the over and under on 3900 tickets sold?
            gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Go away Charr , you're like a spare p.rick at a wedding , it's a ploy to get the 'confused one' to sign a contract or bottle it .

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Go away Charr , you're like a spare p.rick at a wedding , it's a ploy to get the 'confused one' to sign a contract or bottle it .
                To be fair to Charr, he's not the one who brought his name into this embarrassing mess.

Comment

"The lumberjack is coming for you, Habibi. Focus on the belt, focus on the belt. You big dosser! Fury, you are the **** as Anthony Joshua. A man is a man. When you say Joshua is out, he is out. You told everyone you want to fight me [and] now we are like a duck. Take the fight," Charr said.
                  Mahmoud Charr, is another victim of this swindler 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Fury. I think 'Diamond-Boy' Charr has another lawsuit for Tyson ; I heard the 'Bronze-Bum' was fairly compensated when Fury tried to get out of their trilogy.

Phooey did this last year, clout-chasing A.J before Usyk took all the belts ( HA! ). Tyson is desperately back at it again, I thought he claimed to be a boss in recent interviews, setting phony deadlines that turned-out to be cap.

You are joke Tyson, even ESPN clown you during Shakur-Conceicao, watch Usky show you how to call shots.

Comment

Isn't this guy like 65 years old? Who wants to see Fury fight a senior?

Comment

Working...
                    X