No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Gvozdyk Preparing For Comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Gvozdyk Preparing For Comeback

Oleksandr Gvozdyk was ostensibly on his way to being considered the next great Ukrainian fighter. After taking home an Olympic bronze medal in the 2012 games, Gvozdyk parlayed that into a light heavyweight world title run in 2018. But while it appeared as though his reign on top of the division was just getting underway, Artur Beterbiev would hear none of it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A killer who was destroyed by a killer. Surprised me to see him hang it up after that L.

tmcp tmcp likes this.

Comment

I'm glad he's coming back. He's a very good fighter, and there's no shame in running into the wrecking ball that is King Artur.

Comment

Loved when the Loma, Gvozdyk, & Usyk plane arrived.

If he's sparring Canelo, Gvozdyk must've at least been in the gym these past three years.

Sadly for him, daddy's still home.

Comment

Looks like Gvodzyk needs an excuse to avoid forced conscription of Ukrainian males to go fight with the Neo-Nazi scum against Russia.
          tmcp tmcp likes this.

Comment

He has been a sparring partner for Zurdo Ramirez in his camp for Bivol.

Comment

Gvozdyk is a good boxer, decent power, lacking a bit in the heart department but I'm sure he'll be in good fights either way, was absolutely shocked he called it a day after the Beterbiev fight...

Comment

Not to take away from Beterbiev's win, but Gvozdyk's stamina looked like a serious issue in their fight. I would love to see them run that fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                  Looks like Gvodzyk needs an excuse to avoid forced conscription of Ukrainian males to go fight with the Neo-Nazi scum against Russia.
                  Don't fall for mainstream media lies. The President of Ukraine is Jewish. If there is any very small Nazi population in Ukraine, it's only because maintaining a small unpopular opposition is very beneficial to the ruling powers. 99.9% of all groups in the world hate Hitler. He is the most unpopular person in world history. So any group you can label as Nazi, they are very easy to defeat and control. Nazism is a useful boogeyman to use in a public relations fight. It is not a real threat to anything on the global stage, rather, it is a useful tool to be used by corrupt rulers against free citizens. If you label your opposition a Nazi, you can discredit them and destroy them without anyone caring. You can do atrocities to them and no one will bat an eyelash. Be very careful about using that term. If there are any very small number of true believing Nazis in Ukraine, it is only because the people in power want them there. They can be used as an excuse to discredit and commit atrocities against anyone the people in power want. Be very aware of this, and be awake to the brainwashing that is going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Not to take away from Beterbiev's win, but Gvozdyk's stamina looked like a serious issue in their fight. I would love to see them run that fight again.
                    Not to take away from your comment, but if you watch the fight again you'll see his stamina depleted because of Beterbiev's body shots.

Mike con Mike con tmcp tmcp like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X