Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated by Fury's Deadline Demands: I Don't Know what Tyson Fury Really Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated by Fury's Deadline Demands: I Don't Know what Tyson Fury Really Wants

Eddie Hearn says he is continuing to soldier on with talks for an all-British heavyweight showdown between Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury, despite Fury's incessant "gun-to-the-temple" ultimatums to sign the contract.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boxers get old waiting for the red tape to clear. I've never been a fan of lawyers. Now, because of them, Joshua lost his chance. It was clear he was to sign by a reasonable date.
    Next time...sign on time. That is if there is a next time. Fury found a hungery fighter to fight. That's just fine with me. Next.

Comment

Must drive promoters crazy trying to work with the Gypsy King.
      I mean the guy is bi-polar ffs.

Comment

Jesus Christ. This is what Frank was talking about. Hearn keeps saying dumb crap before anything has happened. If the negotiations are still going on then shut up and keep negotiating.

Sit back and don't worry about the bs Fury says.
        mgame mgame Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Must drive promoters crazy trying to work with the Gypsy King.
          I mean the guy is bi-polar ffs.
          He knows he's the boss, Hearn wants control like any other promoter. Fury is the HW cash cow and the best HW in general. He will not play the game especially with Hearn. Fury and AJ are on opposite ends, Fury is top dog, AJ looks like a fool right now. It was easy, sign the contract and get paid. They played games now they lose out, quite simple. You want to talk crazy to work with look at the sad case of the career of Demetrius Andrade.

Comment

Doesn’t know what he wants? He has sent a contract. It’s obvious.

He called AJ out, AJ accepted a December fight for 60/40 split on Twitter. Fury sends a contract 2 weeks ago and AJ hasn’t signed. You don’t go as far as sending contracts drawn up by expensive lawyers if you don’t know what you want.

The reality is AJ opened his mouth too soon on Twitter. His team don’t really want to fight because they don’t want to start off the new DAZN deal like this. The deal hasn’t even started yet and his next fight would be as a B-side working with another network and that’s not what they want. They wanna rebuild him on DAZN, perfectly understandable. But they are using every little trick in the book to save face, stalling with the contract etc. Just because Joshua reacted and now they have to clean up the mess.

Just like when he did an interview and said he will fight Wilder and sign tomorrow if they offer him 50 million, so they did and obviously the offer wasn’t accepted and Eddie Hearn had to go in to damage control and tried to pin the blame on Wilder’s team.

Eddie is struggling to do that this time because they literally have been sent a contract.

Comment

It's quite obvious that AJ is ducking Fury for the third time.

Comment

Now ya'll see! Eddie Hearn is pulling the same bullshit tactics he used in the initial Wilder/Joshua negotiations of 2018. Don't hold your breath boxing fans; Unfortunately for us, Anthony Joshua won't be facing Tyson Fury anytime soon in the very near future.

Hearn is stalling and delaying this fight the same way he did against Wilder after six long months negotiations back in 2018. It's so obvious to anybody with a brain that Matchroom no longer believes in AJ and is protecting him from another L.

Now, I don't blame Tyson Fury if he does decide to fight another opponent; Hopefully, it would be against a top ten contender and not Manuel Charr. Matchroom doesn't want any smoke from Tyson Fury.

Comment

Eddie’s biggest problem is Eddie. He just can’t STFU and believes all the diarrhea that spews from his ass

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                    Eddie’s biggest problem is Eddie. He just can’t STFU and believes all the diarrhea that spews from his ass
                    Biggest problem is Fury's fans who support his idiocy. Fury has fought 2 top-20 fighters in 6 years for a reason... guy ducks fights all over the place. You need to get ready for Fury Vs Chisora 3

Comment

Working...
                    X