Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hitchins vs. Alamo, Ford vs. Lukas Added To Love-Spark Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hitchins vs. Alamo, Ford vs. Lukas Added To Love-Spark Card

Richardson Hitchins will fight for his first pro title when he takes on Yomar Alamo for the IBF North American Super-Lightweight title and is the co-main event as Montana Love headlines in his hometown for the first time as he takes on Steve Spark for the WBA Intercontinental Super-Lightweight title on Saturday November 12 at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Ohio, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice card , though still iffy on the Spark guy

Comment

This is the “American takeover”..

Comment

Good card actually, most of the fights seem evenly matched. I'll stay up to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          This is the “American takeover”..

Where is Mayweather promotion & PBC's take over of the UK?

Comment

Nice card! One day I hope to see Ford vs. "Shu-Shu" Carrington!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

Where is Mayweather promotion & PBC's take over of the UK?
              ??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

??????????????
                Exactly!!!

Comment

This is one of the better cards of the year, good fighters fighting each other in the four fights mentioned.
                  Montana Love should spark Steve Spark, Raymond Ford should stop Sakaria Lukas (who is 38),
                  Yomar Alamo vs Richardson Hitchins, and Christian Tapia vs Thomas Mattice should be hotly contested match-up's.
                  The winner's of these bout's will be that much closer to a title fight, in late 2023, or early 2024, after another win or two.

Comment

That's a decent undercard. Still not sure what to think of Spark. Ford-Lucas is interesting to me. Lucas did well against King Tug so I wouldn't be surprised if he wins that fight. Ford doesn't seem to know how to fight going backwards.

Comment

Working...
                    X