Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Helenius: Price Point For FOX Sports PPV Show Same As Cost For Ruiz-Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder-Helenius: Price Point For FOX Sports PPV Show Same As Cost For Ruiz-Ortiz

The price point for Premier Boxing Champions' next FOX Sports Pay-Per-View show is the same as it cost for fans to watch PBC's most recent event on that platform.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ewwwwww!!!! This getting out of hand. I'm not paying that much to see a guy favored 7:1

Comment

Feel for you cross Atlantic brothers and sisters. Golovkin-Canelo was only £7.99 on top of subscription for us (still illegally streamed it. As you all should do here)

Comment

Outrageous they are charging that for a non title fight. Boxing inability to find enough big $ sponsors for events to offset costs is an ongoing problem. They stick it to the die hards.

Comment

How PBC keep putting guys coming off devastating losses only to headline an overpriced PPV I'll never know...
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Do they not have any professional writers proofreading at Boxingscene?

Price and Cost are not the same thing. They're freakin' opposites.

Comment

Fllllloooopppppp squad!!!!!

Comment

Floyd Mayweather earned his way to eventually charging $74.99 to watch him fight.

None of these other PBC guys should be charging that much for their PPVs, just because Floyd did.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Ewwwwww!!!! This getting out of hand. I'm not paying that much to see a guy favored 7:1
                  7:1 people like you are the reason I’m putting my money on Helenius. Not that I don’t think wilder wins, but no 7:1, Helenius is no joke and at his prime.
                  Last edited by IAMTHAT; 09-29-2022, 01:53 PM.

Comment

A ppv fight at 7/1 odds - ridiculous. Assuming it will be the same fans buying this Showtime caliber card are the same ones who buy the endless Tank Davis ppv mismatches.
                    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X