Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney on Kambosos: I Don't Feel if He Loses to Me He Goes into Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney on Kambosos: I Don't Feel if He Loses to Me He Goes into Retirement

Devin Haney thinks George Kambosos has a bright future ahead of him -- it just won't include a scenario in which the Aussie beats him inside the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haney is correct. It is a bad style matchup that he probably can't beat. If Haney vacates George can fight his way to one of the titles.

Comment

Kambo is just like Pitbull. Win, lose, or draw, they'll get fights!

Comment

I don't believe anymore that he can beat Haney but i'd love to see him fighting in the future for sure.

Comment

Let's be honest talent wise this divison is deep and me personally couldn't see with his style him beating about 5 or 6 others in the top 10.

Comment

The rematch hardly anybody wants to see, but that's the gift of rematch clauses in a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Kambosos
              “I’m 29, this is the do-or-die for me now,” Kambosos said. "You will not see me if I don’t overcome this fight back in Australia; fighting domestic guys, that’s not me. Everything I have, I’ll be putting it to that ring and obviously my training and God willing, I’ll be victorious October 16.”
              It seems a big insult to Kambosos fighting domestic guys. But here in America it's totally okay fighting domestic bums, instead of accepting big fights abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Devin Haney thinks George Kambosos has a bright future ahead of him -- it just won't include a scenario in which the Aussie beats him inside the ring.
                [Click Here To Read More]

Highly magnanimous on Haney’s part
                Zaroku Zaroku Oregonian Oregonian like this.

Comment

He won't lose to you and won't go to anywhere.

Comment

Kambosos won't retire.
                    especially if Haney runs from Loma.

Comment

Working...
                    X