Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Hold Oleksandr Usyk To Be a Man of His Word

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Hold Oleksandr Usyk To Be a Man of His Word

Former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder is pleased with the recent news that unified champion Oleksandr Usyk would be ringside next month at Barclays Center in Brooklyn - where Wilder will return to the ring against Robert Helenius.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder vs Usyk is a great matchup

Comment

well its october and fury still dont have a fight, at this point him and Usyk should just unify in february or whatever.

Comment

Wilder v ruiz/usyk/joyce/josh so many options

Comment

A man of his word dont mean waiting around for you ,Usyk means his next fight . Wilder has already agreed to fight Ruiz , my guess is he will give some runaround speech and so forth . But until I see it I believe Wilder fights Ruiz next even though he will be offered a fight for the belts and once again take the lesser fight .

I would imagine Usyk defeats him soundly but it beats fighting Ruiz in a fight he can also lose for no belts at all , might as well go into the fight where your the underdog .
          landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            A man of his word dont mean waiting around for you ,Usyk means his next fight . Wilder has already agreed to fight Ruiz , my guess is he will give some runaround speech and so forth . But until I see it I believe Wilder fights Ruiz next even though he will be offered a fight for the belts and once again take the lesser fight .

I would imagine Usyk defeats him soundly but it beats fighting Ruiz in a fight he can also lose for no belts at all , might as well go into the fight where your the underdog .
            Wilder puts Usyk to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Wilder puts Usyk to sleep
              wilder was proven to be a hype job no? we knew it was worrying when he was completely schooled twice by ortiz before knocking the old winded man out but the fury fights sealed the deal that he cant compete at the highest level. bad resume and bad in ring performances=byebye hype

Comment

I’m a big wilder fan but look D, usyk don’t owe u a damn thing

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
                  I’m a big wilder fan but look D, usyk don’t owe u a damn thing
                  usyk owes wilder 100 million dollars for beating joshua since wilder was gonna do it derpppp
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

wilder was proven to be a hype job no? we knew it was worrying when he was completely schooled twice by ortiz before knocking the old winded man out but the fury fights sealed the deal that he cant compete at the highest level. bad resume and bad in ring performances=byebye hype
                    Smh wilder lost to the HW champion of the WORLD the gypsy king, Tyson fury. Check yourself. He may very well be the last one who actually fights Tyson as he can just retire which he may because the division is heating up!!

Comment

Working...
                    X