Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Robert Helenius, David Avanesyan, Callum Johnson, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Robert Helenius, David Avanesyan, Callum Johnson, More

WBA Gold heavyweight champ Robert Helenius (31-3) has tall and hard punching sparring partners coming into his gym in Mariehamn, Aaland Islands, Finland..
    [Click Here To Read More]

WBC, WBO, IBO and now also IBF female featherweight champion Amanda Serrano (43-1-1) has an offer from Denmark for 125,000 USD to fight WBO bantamweight title holder Dina Thorslund (18-0), reports knock-out.dk

I don't think the Danes will get Serrano to Denmark for $125,000!

Comment

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post
      WBC, WBO, IBO and now also IBF female featherweight champion Amanda Serrano (43-1-1) has an offer from Denmark for 125,000 USD to fight WBO bantamweight title holder Dina Thorslund (18-0), reports knock-out.dk

I don't think the Danes will get Serrano to Denmark for $125,000!
      Im pretty sure JP got her in his bed for less.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Im pretty sure JP got her in his bed for less.
        Serrano & Taylor were reported to have been paid $1 million for their fight, so I highly doubt Serrano will go to Denmark to fight a no name (outside of Denmark) for £125,000.

Unless you know something I don't?

Comment

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post

Serrano & Taylor were reported to have been paid $1 million for their fight, so I highly doubt Serrano will go to Denmark to fight a no name (outside of Denmark) for £125,000.

Unless you know something I don't?
          I do. Lets see.

Serrano lost.

JP is broke.

MVP seems to be having shows falling thru for unknown reasons.

Cash is king....particularly easy money if thats what you think it is.

Its the reason Floyd now does exhibitions against nobodys in Japan for 10% of what he used to make....easy money for no work.

Comment

Working...
          X