Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joyce Wants Usyk Next, Also Calls Out Fury, Joshua, Wilder, and Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joyce Wants Usyk Next, Also Calls Out Fury, Joshua, Wilder, and Whyte

Joe Joyce is brimming with enthusiasm. The 37-year-old heavyweight contender has seen his prospects glow lately, after he stopped former champion Joseph Parker with a brutal left hook in the 11th round of their 12-round contest last Saturday at the AO Arena in Manchester, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really want to see him in there against Wilder.

Comment

If Wilder looks good vs Helenius, this would be a barn burner! Please no punchdrunk PED hype fraud Whyte. As bad a Charr
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

He beats Whyte and Joshua hands down Tyson and Wilder , I don't think so .Tyson out boxers him over 12 in a close competitive fight . Even though to date Joyce has shown a granite chin he takes too many clean shots and Wilder only needs one .Wilder has a different sort of power , a clean shot and your'e out , who ever...inc. Fury.

Comment

I hope he gets his shot but its not like the bigger names are really gonna consider him a good risk/reward option. Hes not a big name, is very quiet, people are coming round to him now but he used to get criticized a ton for not passing the eye test because of how slow and clumsy he looks etc, but in spite of all that hes potentially very dangerous for all of those guys. Whyte is almost certainly ****ed, Joshua is not surviving 12 rounds of punishment from him and probably wouldnt be able to stop him, Wilder needs to hope and pray Joyces chin would finally crack for him because if it holds up hes getting smashed to bits as the rounds go on, Fury has the best chance because of his size, durability and mobility but even then if hes not on top form he could end up getting pushed to uncomfortable levels.

Edit: Oh yeah forgot Usyk, he has the durability and mobility to win a decision too, plus the experience with Joyce. Doing it over a 12 rounder would be considerably scarier than before though but I would maybe 60/40 favour him to pull it off.
          Last edited by TMLT87; 09-29-2022, 12:56 AM.

Comment

I’m really happy for Joyce, had me convinced after he busted up DDD. He’s getting some good options and it satisfies me that he’s aiming for usyk rather than fury ducking ass. The rest of the division should follow suit and aim for usyk. Matter fact Tyson should hang em up. This division is in great hands. Too much stock is put in the amateur loss to usyk imo and his style, I hate when ppl call him a plodder like he’s a bum, imo Joyce beats em all n my hunch telling me he’ll be the division’s CHAMPION

Comment

I'm always down to see Dillian Whyte get uppercutted into the shadow realm one more time.
              _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                He beats Whyte and Joshua hands down Tyson and Wilder , I don't think so .Tyson out boxers him over 12 in a close competitive fight . Even though to date Joyce has shown a granite chin he takes too many clean shots and Wilder only needs one .Wilder has a different sort of power , a clean shot and your'e out , who ever...inc. Fury.
                Usyk and Joyce are 2 different animals. Joyce is more along the lines of Breazeale when he was fresh. AJ puts combos together really well on Oxes who come forward at him eye to eye. Joyce beating him isn't a slam dunk. I think the fight is Wilder.

Comment

why does he wait until he is 37 years old to fight someone with a pulse?

what is wrong with this generation

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
                    I’m really happy for Joyce, had me convinced after he busted up DDD. He’s getting some good options and it satisfies me that he’s aiming for usyk rather than fury ducking ass. The rest of the division should follow suit and aim for usyk. Matter fact Tyson should hang em up. This division is in great hands. Too much stock is put in the amateur loss to usyk imo and his style, I hate when ppl call him a plodder like he’s a bum, imo Joyce beats em all n my hunch telling me he’ll be the division’s CHAMPION

Hes 37 years old and his best win is a shot joe parker. get a grip

Comment

Working...
                    X