Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk on Joshua Outburst: 'He Reminded Me of a Little Boy'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk on Joshua Outburst: 'He Reminded Me of a Little Boy'

Oleksandr Usyk evidently felt that Anthony Joshua acted like a petulant child after their rematch. After Usyk, WBO, WBA, IBF and IBO champion from Ukraine, was announced the points winner over London's Joshua last month in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Joshua acted in a bizarre manner. First, he took two of Usyk's belts and dropped them
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whatever the reason , he was a total embarrassment.

Comment

Usyk killing them with kindness and brute strength. Humble warrior.
      Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Damn AJ really said that? A bit odd to be demanding respect as a elite HW when he himself admitted he isn't a 12 round fighter.

If you can't go 12 rounds why would you try to box? At that point he needs to be working on big combos like the old heavyweights and trying to get the KO in the first half of the fight if he's a "new breed" that can't go 12 rounds.

Comment

Hard to dislike Usyk he's as humble as they come.

Comment

What a poor fool.

Glad he's finally saying something.

AJ is a punk and the quicker he falls into ruin the happier I'll be.

Comment

Joshua was completely disrespectful to Usyk. He tainted his moment. Usyk is such a class act. I also sympathize with Joshua. Hopefully he gets his act together and learns from him. Usyk was really tame in his response and is such a nice dude.

Comment

usyk is a class act and it was nice to see him let Joshua act like the moron he is

AJ prefers holding a mic over anything
                Sayithowitisuk Bob lopetego lopetego like this.

Comment

Good of this to get posted while AJ's groupies will be asleep.

Comment

AJ should become a motivational speaker because he loves to talk on a microphone and let others do all the action.

Comment

Working...
                    X