Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant Putting in Work For Anthony Dirrell Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant Putting in Work For Anthony Dirrell Showdown

Caleb Plant Training Camp Photos Gallery - Former IBF Super Middleweight Champion Caleb "Sweethands" Plant held a media workout in Las Vegas Tuesday as he prepares to face 168-pound rival and two-time WBC Super Middleweight Champion Anthony "The Dog" Dirrell in a WBC Super Middleweight Title Eliminator. (photos by Tobey Acuna, Team Plant)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Putting in all this work to fight old dog dirrell. Fight david benavidez, son

Comment

Plant completely ducked Benavides, I'll say this, coming off the Canelo loss, I'll give him a pass on this gimme fight, but if he wins, he NEEDS! To fight Benavides or a tougher opponent.
      Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
        Plant completely ducked Benavides, I'll say this, coming off the Canelo loss, I'll give him a pass on this gimme fight, but if he wins, he NEEDS! To fight Benavides or a tougher opponent.
        black vs white plays better. that's why you always see these morning talk shows have the same ethnic profile talking pinheads to generate fake controversy. skip and shannon, max and stephen a now mad dog russo....

its a tired and true formula.

same with sports.

Comment

He called out Canelo again. He wanna another $10 million lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Offensive Wizardry View Post

black vs white plays better. that's why you always see these morning talk shows have the same ethnic profile talking pinheads to generate fake controversy. skip and shannon, max and stephen a now mad dog russo....

its a tired and true formula.

same with sports.
            So why did Fury Wilder fights not sell and the highest ppv is between a black and fillipino guy

Comment

About time! Let's go Plant!

Comment

Originally posted by Trey lance View Post

So why did Fury Wilder fights not sell and the highest ppv is between a black and fillipino guy
                Because Trey you hit it on the head. Black v white used to play out in boxing between yrs 1900 -2000 when whites were still in tune with boxing (in America) and the country was still going through its civil rights beginnings. Whites are firmly in the UFC camp now. So now the big fights are usually black v Mexican. PPVweather v Manny was the highest grossing fight because Paq had the entire Asian-American wildly insane over himand if he could've beat a black fighter, who are considered kings of the sport, that would have propelled him into mythical status. It's unfortunate that our sport that we love so much is based on race but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey lance View Post

——-
                  You cannot compare Wilder to Floyd or PAC. Floyd is a crossover superstar and PAC is a global icon.
                  Wilder and Fury are nowhere close to the kind of impact Floyd and PAC had on boxing.

Comment

Why haven't Plant, Charlo and Benavidez fought each other? I don't see them as a group any more marketable than the guys in 154 who have been fighting each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X