Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Joyce Is No. 2 Heavyweight In The World; One Day We'll Have To Find Out Who's Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Joyce Is No. 2 Heavyweight In The World; One Day We'll Have To Find Out Who's Better

Tyson Fury genuinely believed Joseph Parker could beat Joe Joyce on Saturday night. The unbeaten WBC heavyweight champion openly rooted for Parker while seated ringside near Frank Warren, whose company co-promotes Fury and promotes Joyce. Fury and Parker spent plenty of rounds sparring against each other in recent years and they've become close friends.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury wants no part of Usyk

Comment

Joyce beats parker and his gay lover tyson fury lmao
      juggernaut666 juggernaut666 likes this.

Comment

I actually agree. I love usyk but I feel over 12 rounds Joyce's oressure will be too much. Usyk of course will out box him for the majority of the fight but Joyce is no AJ he's methodical and ruthless. His relentless pressure would be too much in my opinion

Comment

Sorry champ. He’s #3. Gotta earn it

Comment

Of course he is #2. He KOs everyone except Fury. Fury outsmarts and outboxes him.

Comment

The coke ogre beats Joyce

We need the Usyk fight

Comment

Fury rated Joyce for a while. But Joyce is no4 in the world. Not saying he's not 1, but that's why we fight to show if Joyce can be no1.
                Give Joyce a chance and we will see. I think he'd best wilder so I rate Joyce higher than wilder
                Last edited by hugh grant; 09-28-2022, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Fury is already setting the stage for another bonanza payday against someone he knows he'll beat

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Fury rated Joyce for a while. But Joyce is no4 in the world. Not saying he's not 1, but that's why we fight to show if Joyce can be no1.
                    Give Joyce a chance and we will see. I think he'd best wilder so I rate Joyce higher than wilder
                    Styles make fights and as much as I favor Wilder over Joshua and perhaps even Usyk, I agree he'd lose to Joyce, who has power, stamina and a granite chin. All of these things are kryptonite for Wilder

Comment

Working...
                    X