Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Inks Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Inks Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn

Richardson Hitchins has signed a multi-fight promotional deal with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom. Hitchins (14-0 6 KOs) has cruised to 14-0 in the paid ranks since turning professional in March 2017 after representing Haiti in the 2016 Olympics and secured his sixth stoppage win in his last outing, dismissing Angel Rodriguez inside four rounds to add to impressive ten round victories over Malik Hawkins and former World champion Argenis Mendez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was he affiliated with any of the major promoters? I remember seeing him on various cards but don't recall who....

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Was he affiliated with any of the major promoters? I remember seeing him on various cards but don't recall who....
      He was on a decent amount of showtime cards. Believe he was signed to Floyd’s promotion , but I could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

He was on a decent amount of showtime cards. Believe he was signed to Floyd’s promotion , but I could be wrong
        He was but he left Mayweather because he wasn't getting enough fights.

mgame mgame edpboxing edpboxing like this.

Comment

I'd like to see him fight Martin and Love.

Comment

should've went to Top Rank especially trying to talk trash to Haney recently, not sure WTF Eddie has to Offer him at 140 BESIDES Montana Love I guess which is OK but he doesn't have a Belt or anything

Just not much Options on that side but I'm sure Eddie will pay him well and get him more active, probably will be fighting in the UK a lot I'm assuming.

As for Hitchins, has some talent but for some reasons these Young American Prospect all Lacking Power for some weird reason
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              should've went to Top Rank especially trying to talk trash to Haney recently, not sure WTF Eddie has to Offer him at 140 BESIDES Montana Love I guess which is OK but he doesn't have a Belt or anything

Just not much Options on that side but I'm sure Eddie will pay him well and get him more active, probably will be fighting in the UK a lot I'm assuming.

As for Hitchins, has some talent but for some reasons these Young American Prospect all Lacking Power for some weird reason
              Sandor Martin is also a good fight. Skeptical if they make the right inhouse fights there though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Sandor Martin is also a good fight. Skeptical if they make the right inhouse fights there though.
                yeah another "Decent" fight but nothing to take Hitchins to the next level or to make him Champion so I guess he will just have to work his way to Mandatory to land a big fight

Solid fighter though

Comment

Gonna have a hard time getting title action at 140 with Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post
                    Gonna have a hard time getting title action at 140 with Hearn
                    He'll be good with Hearn. He'll get paid well, be active, and he'll be put in a position where mandatories are forced or vacant belts become available. Then lose the subsequent purse bids.

Comment

Working...
                    X