Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zach Parker: I Feel Messed Badly About, Disgusted By Andrade's Behavior; This Is A Pattern

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zach Parker: I Feel Messed Badly About, Disgusted By Andrade's Behavior; This Is A Pattern

Zach Parker is normally a man of few words. The unbeaten super middleweight now has plenty to say after being left with even fewer fights thanks to Demetrius Andrade's latest career move.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andrade lost all hope for his career so he's just trolling everyone now

Comment

Shut up you clown!!

Andrade doesn’t need you ya loser..

he’s not taking $100k.. tell your cheapskate scummy promoter Frank Warren to offer him his initially agreed purse..

then Andrade may consider it

Comment

If Andrade fights David Benavidez next then he is moving on to bigger money, a tougher opponent, and a brighter spotlight.

Can't really blame him for that.
        garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Parker has every right to feel salty.

A boxer needs a promoter, title, and fanbase to do anything in this business.

Very curious to learn what the hell Andrade is doing.
          Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            If Andrade fights David Benavidez next then he is moving on to bigger money, a tougher opponent, and a brighter spotlight.

That’s a big IF. Giving his track record I wouldn’t hold my breath. He already ducked Lara,charlo,janibek, dervychenko, and zack Parker.

Comment

So you're all going to ignore the paltry purse Andrade was to be paid to travel to the UK with his trainer, corner men etc. not to mention the costs of a training camp to fight this Zach Parker dude! The fight wasn't worth the trouble, far better Andrade move on and fight a Charlo or Caleb Plant in the US.
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by visionary247 View Post
                So you're all going to ignore the paltry purse Andrade was to be paid to travel to the UK with his trainer, corner men etc. not to mention the costs of a training camp to fight this Zach Parker dude! The fight wasn't worth the trouble, far better Andrade move on and fight a Charlo or Caleb Plant in the US.
                They’re racist

Comment

I could have sworn that at one point Andrade was exploring joining PBC a few years ago, but ditched them for DAZN. I'm not sure there will be any fights with PBC fighters to help resurrect his career.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

LMAO!!! You think that fights actually going to happen?!? Sssssssaaaay what?!?! Andrade just ducked Janibek and you think he's going to fight Benavidez? Andrade has no market value. The guy is done.
                    tonysoprano tonysoprano likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X