Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ali Izmailov-Radivoje Kalajdzic To Headline 'ShoBox' Tripleheader 10/21 In Atlantic City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ali Izmailov-Radivoje Kalajdzic To Headline 'ShoBox' Tripleheader 10/21 In Atlantic City

Emerging light heavyweight Ali Izmailov is set to take what, at least on paper, appears to be his toughest test October 21. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the unbeaten Russian contender will meet Radivoje "Hot Rod" Kalajdzic in a 10-round main event Showtime will televise from Bally's Grand Ballroom in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The Izmailov-Kalajdzic
    [Click Here To Read More]

Showtime schedule is coming @ a snails pace the whole Spence-Crawford saga has everything on hold.

Comment

Always wonder how different Kalajdzic's career would have gone had the judges correctly scored him the winner against Browne. He stepped in against Beterbiev and after that his career has been stagnant.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
        Always wonder how different Kalajdzic's career would have gone had the judges correctly scored him the winner against Browne. He stepped in against Beterbiev and after that his career has been stagnant.

Tough to say because he had major hand issues between the Browne and Beterbiev fights. I believe at one point he was told to retire due to the injury. He 100% won that fight though. At least he got another big opportunity vs Beterbiev though and hopefully made a little money from that L.
        PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by punishing View Post

Tough to say because he had major hand issues between the Browne and Beterbiev fights. I believe at one point he was told to retire due to the injury. He 100% won that fight though. At least he got another big opportunity vs Beterbiev though and hopefully made a little money from that L.
          I don't think I knew that about the hand issues and it almost forcing his early retirement. Thanks for informing me of that.

I remember being incredibly upset about that decision by the judges and what appeared to be very biased officiating by the referee.

Comment

Working...
          X