Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Embraces Showdown With Ruiz: 'I'm Looking Forward To Having a Fight With Ruiz'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Embraces Showdown With Ruiz: 'I'm Looking Forward To Having a Fight With Ruiz'

Deontay Wilder likes the way Andy Ruiz thinks. The former heavyweight titlist from Tuscaloosa, Alabama, said in an interview that he is all for matching up against Ruiz in the near future, echoing Ruiz's own recent statements. Shortly after picking up a unanimous decision over Luis Ortiz
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Decent fight between 2 bums.

Comment

This will be a good fight, IF wilder beat Helenius, but Wilder MUST accept Usyk's challenge! way bigger fight! Barclay's would be the perfect venue too!

Comment

Embarrassing! A three-belt champ calls him out for what would be a much bigger fight, and here he is talking about Ruiz.

Comment

ahhh back to the comfortable "only PBC fighters I know I can beat" plan. He thinks its already gotten him to the HOF.

Comment

n the heavyweight division everything can change at any time so it is better to have several options and you take the best but ruiz vs wilder would be quite a fight like wilder vs usik boring fight

Comment

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post
              Embarrassing! A three-belt champ calls him out for what would be a much bigger fight, and here he is talking about Ruiz.
              I hear you. Wilder may no longer believe in his boxing skills and is looking to get a few wins under his belt.
              Helenius and Ruiz are open for shots. But your right, the big picture should be the belts.
              The champion fights lefty and is crafty but can he take a solid height weight punches. Interesting!!!

Comment

If Usyk is willing to give him a shot why not go that way if he wins his next fight?

Don't understand the appeal to fight in house fighters, a Ruiz fight is not a bad one but there is a better match up that might be attainable.
                Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

2-0-2KOs. Helenius and Ruiz don't move their heads.

Comment

Sounds like there might be a banana skin waiting for Wilder in October..

Comment

Working...
                    X