Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Expects Devin Haney To Defeat Vasiliy Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Expects Devin Haney To Defeat Vasiliy Lomachenko

Like most of the boxing world, Terence Crawford begins to salivate as a collision course between Devin Haney and Vasiliy Lomachenko draws near. Firstly, however, both parties will be asked to take care of business in their respective showdowns.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He will beat him at a Hugging Fest.

Devin " The Hugger" Haney, using Micheal Buffer voice.
    Last edited by boxingitis; 09-28-2022, 07:26 AM.
    Fact Fact eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

“The youth, the movement, the boxing IQ. But you never can count Lomachenko out. It’s a 50/50 fight in my eyes.”
      I disagree, champ, it's 85/15 in favor of Devin Haney. Over the years, I told these casual boxing fans that Vasily was never P4P over 'Bud' Crawford, but they never listened.

Now the clowns at ESPN still have Vasily in their top ten, but where is the 'Dream'? Kiss my ass! When was the last time that Bumachenko was undisputed? This old injury-prone-dwarf is past his prime, no way this hype-job gets his hands on any belt whilst Devin Haney is champion.
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Terence also said Amir Khan would beat Kell Brook and came all the way over to the uk to watch him loose. I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I disagree, champ, it's 85/15 in favor of Devin Haney. Over the years, I told these casual boxing fans that Vasily was never P4P over 'Bud' Crawford, but they never listened.

Now the clowns at ESPN still have Vasily in their top ten, but where is the 'Dream'? Kiss my ass! When was the last time that Bumachenko was undisputed? This old injury-prone-dwarf is past his prime, no way this hype-job gets his hands on any belt whilst Devin Haney is champion.
          See you in the spring of next year when Loma wipes the floor with Haney’s pillow fisted ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Creepybull View Post

See you in the spring of next year when Loma wipes the floor with Haney’s pillow fisted ass.

All cap, Devin Haney has never been dropped or down on score-cards. Even after Devin school's ESPN's top ten poster-boy Vasil Bumackenka, they won't put Haney in their top ten; just like Jermell Charlo. But I'm not even sure that Lomachenka gets past Jermaine Ortiz.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

He said he gives the edge to Devin but then said it's a 50/50 fight. So that's not 50/50, just being accurate.
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                He said he gives the edge to Devin but then said it's a 50/50 fight. So that's not 50/50, just being accurate.
                You must forgive him. He a product of our public education system. No one has ever accused a boxer of Mensa membership.
                Fact Fact Slowhand Slowhand like this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

All cap, Devin Haney has never been dropped or down on score-cards. Even after Devin school's ESPN's top ten poster-boy Vasil Bumackenka, they won't put Haney in their top ten; just like Jermell Charlo. But I'm not even sure that Lomachenka gets past Jermaine Ortiz.
                  That’s why I said wait until the spring of next year. You will see Haney comfortably down on the scorecards and might as well see him get dropped. Depends all on weather he hugs Loma like he hugged old past his prime Linares.

Comment

If they fight now and this is the Loma who fought before going to the war against Commey and the tall Japanese guy, Loma by KO.
                    Fact Fact Cypocryphy Cypocryphy like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X