Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Coach Gives Jake Paul The Edge Over Silva: He's Become a Good Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder's Coach Gives Jake Paul The Edge Over Silva: He's Become a Good Fighter

Malik Scott, the head trainer for former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, believes social media star Jake Paul has become a true professional boxer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jake can box a bit. And Anderson is nearly 50 years old and has barely won a fight in a decade.

Comment

Malik just trying to gain clout from JP. Hoping maybe he will steer some of his followers toward his onlyfans account.

Comment

I hate that name Malik

sounds like a typical blm fool

Comment

I agree with Malik that Jake wins this fight. Silva is old old old. Also you can’t deny that more eyes are on the sport due to Jake, otherwise these networks wouldn’t be competing to air his fights and these boxers wouldn’t be trying to fight him. It is what it is. If you enjoy it, watch it. It’s about entertainment and who wasn’t entertained with the Nate Robinson / Tyron Woolley II / Ben Askren fights ? Lol.

Shout out to Malik Scott. Hopefully he can guide Deontay back to being a champion.
          Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I hate that name Malik

sounds like a typical blm fool
            You got picked on a lot huh

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
              I agree with Malik that Jake wins this fight. Silva is old old old. Also you can’t deny that more eyes are on the sport due to Jake, otherwise these networks wouldn’t be competing to air his fights and these boxers wouldn’t be trying to fight him. It is what it is. If you enjoy it, watch it. It’s about entertainment and who wasn’t entertained with the Nate Robinson / Tyron Woolley II / Ben Askren fights ? Lol.

Shout out to Malik Scott. Hopefully he can guide Deontay back to being a champion.
              Silva has actually beaten a former boxing champ though in a boxing match

Comment

Originally posted by Trey lance View Post

You got picked on a lot huh
                Until I was 10 years old.
                then I was bigger than my class mates
                my dad placed me in Police Activities Boxing
                (PAL)
                I don’t know what or why I was afraid
                that fear became funny

Comment

Zaroku, this is a boxing thread. Leave your racism at the door please.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey lance View Post

Silva has actually beaten a former boxing champ though in a boxing match
                    Yea. And there’s a reason you didn’t say the champs name. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Good on Silva, but I am pretty sure Jake Paul takes his boxing career more seriously than JCC Jr. Pretty sad to say, but I don’t think anybody with even half a brain would disagree.

also Junior was as you said a FORMER champion. He was also old. Also washed the **** up. And never was really good in the first place.

Would you bet your house that Julio Jr beats Jake ? Doubt it. So Silva who won a split decision has a slightly better chance than Chavez.

it’s a decent fight I expect Silva to get KOd in. Should be an entertaining match that means nothing to the boxing landscape. Sign me up for the YouTube highlights.
                    Last edited by JLC; 09-29-2022, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X