Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Confident His Pressure Would Get To Oleksandr Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Confident His Pressure Would Get To Oleksandr Usyk

Joe Joyce is more motivated than ever to get his hands on WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk. Last weekend in Manchester, Joyce picked up the biggest win of his pro career when he knocked out former world champion Joseph Parker in the eleventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sure, USYK by lopsided UD
    ex lunatic ex lunatic likes this.

Comment

usyk has no time wasting

Comment

Never discount the artist. We don't know who'd win unless they fight but I never hear joyce name on usyk lips, it's always fury, nel o and Ukraine fight.
        gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

he kept him off for what, 5 rounds in the WSB? Chuck another 7 on top so we can see what happens.

Comment

Like Joyce says this is over 12 not 3 with smaller gloves and nowhere to run. I'm convinced that Joyce would stop my man Usyk , with his never ending aggression and hard punchers , solid chin I don't see a Usyk win . Parker is actually a bigger guy than Usyk and skilful if not as skilled and he got steamrolled and then KO'd .Parker had never been stopped having fought Ruiz ,Joshua and Whyte . .....Only one winner there for me.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              Like Joyce says this is over 12 not 3 with smaller gloves and nowhere to run. I'm convinced that Joyce would stop my man Usyk , with his never ending aggression and hard punchers , solid chin I don't see a Usyk win . Parker is actually a bigger guy than Usyk and skilful if not as skilled and he got steamrolled and then KO'd .Parker had never been stopped having fought Ruiz ,Joshua and Whyte . .....Only one winner there for me.
              Their last fight was 5 rounds, not 3.

Still... It's an interesting fight. Usyk has proved he can deal with the likes of AJ, but how's he gonna be against someone who's happy to take his shots and march forward?

Comment

AJ put Usyk in some tight spots and was hurting him. So that’s a good look for Joyce. I think across 12 rounds Joyce can drown him. Whilst he’s still got his whiskers, Joe is going to feel like a monster against any heavyweight.

I feel like the only person who can take away his whiskers is Wilder.

Comment

I wouldn't completely discount it but my money would be on Usyk.

Comment

Distance, distance, distance. Watch Joyce’s fights and nobody has beat him on the distance war. He has great timing, but his true weapon is that he is always in control of the distance because he is always coming at you. Fury and Usyk have the best chance at negating that advantage.
                    Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X