Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Fury, Brother of Tyson, To Make Pro Debut on October 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Fury, Brother of Tyson, To Make Pro Debut on October 8

ROMAN FURY, brother of WBC world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, will make his professional debut on VIP Boxing's double title card at Doncaster Racecourse on Saturday October 8.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Aspiring Cruiserweight? That eggheaded cvnt looking more like Matthew Hattons size.

Comment

Not much of a family resemblance.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post

Not much of a family resemblance.
        Roman Fury does not look like Roman Reigns...you are correct. In fact neither of them look remotely italian.

Comment

That's a very big family. Tyson himself has many children, God bless him.

Comment

I believe he only took up boxing during covid to get fit. Hence why he’s 25 and never even fought as an amateur. Seems he’s barely been around boxing, considering the family he’s from.

I know he is half-brother of Tyson. he is full brothers with Tommy Fury, but Tommy had amateur fights when he was young and there’s even interviews of him in the boxing gym training when he’s around 14 on YouTube and you used to see him in the fury camp around the time of the Klitschko fight , so he’s definitely been around boxing a long time…. but this Roman brother doesn’t seem to have shown any interest until about a year or two ago by all accounts.

Can’t see him doing a great deal, being such a late starter.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              I believe he only took up boxing during covid to get fit. Hence why he’s 25 and never even fought as an amateur. Seems he’s barely been around boxing, considering the family he’s from.

I know he is half-brother of Tyson. he is full brothers with Tommy Fury, but Tommy had amateur fights when he was young and there’s even interviews of him in the boxing gym training when he’s around 14 on YouTube and you used to see him in the fury camp around the time of the Klitschko fight , so he’s definitely been around boxing a long time…. but this Roman brother doesn’t seem to have shown any interest until about a year or two ago by all accounts.

Can’t see him doing a great deal, being such a late starter.

so roman has no bare knuckle boxing history like tyson?

Comment

damn how many Fury's are there?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
                  damn how many Fury's are there?
                  they are like the white antonio cromartie.

Comment

Working...
                  X