Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Tyson Fury is Very Disappointed, We'll See Where it Goes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren: Tyson Fury is Very Disappointed, We'll See Where it Goes

Frank Warren, co-promoter for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, has not spoken to his boxer since Monday's blowup over the stalled negotiations to finalize a domestic clash with Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Enough of this ****show. It was Charr all the time and no one gives a **** about that fight

Comment

What's the Rush Fury, Usyk told you to wait. Remember you are not a real King.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        What's the Rush Fury, Usyk told you to wait. Remember you are not a real King.
        How so? He is the lineal champion. That was accomplished by heating Vlad. No one has yet unseated him from that.

Comment

Nonsense. He’s the ****house. He never wanted the fight. He might as well go back to eating wild boar.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

How so? He is the lineal champion. That was accomplished by heating Vlad. No one has yet unseated him from that.
            To say Usyk is somehow the king at HW is such a joke and I applaud you for checking that guy. Usyk vs Joyce and Wilder are close fights. Fury is clearly the king.

as for this Joshua stuff, it’s so funny how fury works up everyone with his trolling. He’s letting Joshua know that he’s not the one dictating terms. Fury vs Joshua will get some. Charr is a smokescreen like Chisora was.

Comment

I mean, Fury made a fool of me x3 but I still think Wilder's a ****ing terror for anyone. I don't see Usyk surviving him.

That said, Joshua's always got excuses. **** that guy.

-Marchegiano
              Last edited by Mysterian; 09-27-2022, 11:33 PM. Reason: forgot to tag it with my real handle

Comment

This dude was supposed to fight Usyk, then Ngannou, then the Mountain, then Joshua, now Charr????

At this rate, how much longer before he starts calling out Fres Oquendo?
                P to the J P to the J Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post

To say Usyk is somehow the king at HW is such a joke and I applaud you for checking that guy. Usyk vs Joyce and Wilder are close fights. Fury is clearly the king.

as for this Joshua stuff, it’s so funny how fury works up everyone with his trolling. He’s letting Joshua know that he’s not the one dictating terms. Fury vs Joshua will get some. Charr is a smokescreen like Chisora was.
                  Perfect comment. Charr was literally taunting "Pussua" to sign the contract

Then Chisora was saying he never received a contract. Yet all these clowns cannot see through the smoke and mirrors.

As long as Hearn/DAZN are not intentionally stalling, the money is too great for it not to happen.
                  Gggodofwar91 Gggodofwar91 Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

The only thing Fury might be "disappointed" about is that most people didnt buy his bull****.

Comment

Working...
                    X