Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora: This Feels Like My First Main Event, Excited To Share With My Sister On The Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora: This Feels Like My First Main Event, Excited To Share With My Sister On The Card

The fact that siblings Sebastian and Gabriela Fundora are so inseparable makes it a bit surprising that their next respective fights will mark the first time they share the stage as pros.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What Fundora, did to Lubin, in his last fight was more than just impressive, he beat him down systematically.
    This human giraffe, and I say that with all due respect, is more than a challenge for anyone in the 154 division.

Comment

I’m curious about him myself

Comment

I don't know how Sebastian makes the weight at super welterweight or light middleweight.

He can surely be very comfortable at middleweight or super middleweight.

Comment

If he can keep making 154 he's a problem for anyone.
          how can he even make that weight when he's 6 foot7.

Comment

Never seen him fight until the Lubin fight and cannot wait to see him again

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              If he can keep making 154 he's a problem for anyone.
              how can he even make that weight when he's 6 foot7.
              He isn't 6'7 but yeah, he looks like he belongs on an ad for starving children, I'm waiting for him to get chinned and blame it on the weight cut.

Comment

Hopefully Freddy Fundora can find out what PBC is really paying his son, so the kid can make what he deserves.

Comment

Too bad he didn't get a Main event worthy opponent, such as Brian Castano or Danny Garcia.

At least the undercard has Eumir Marcial, Kavaliauskas, Fernando Martinez, Jerwin Ancajas, and Carlos Adames.

Comment

I like Fundora! I think he shouldn't wait around for Jermell, and go right after Jermall @ 160! He's so tall that 160 should feel better for him! Jermell has too many mandos @ 154!

Comment

Working...
                    X