Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zach Parker Seeks New Foe For November After Andrade Bows Out Of Interim Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zach Parker Seeks New Foe For November After Andrade Bows Out Of Interim Title Fight

Demetrius Andrade has once again left Zach Parker standing at the altar. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Providence's Andrade will no longer move forward with his re-ordered interim WBO super middleweight title fight against Parker, a fight which he has twice requested. The development comes just as
    [Click Here To Read More]

Retire Andrade. It's over.

Comment

I can't think of any boxer who's career was so badly managed. And I get the idea that it has always been his fault.

Comment

Once again this coward Andrade ducks another opponent while waiting to get picked by Canelo and win the lottery like the rest of the middleweight cowards like Jermall Charlo and Golockin did for years smh

Comment

Andrade was never going to come to england for that kind of money to be fair.

His career should have been so much more
          Afi23 Afi23 likes this.

Comment

Booo! Booo!

Comment

I don't blame him for this pull out (because of the low purse bid) - but he's got no excuse for dropping the belt and avoiding Janibek. Just goes to show that having an undefeated recorded doesn't always help you.

Comment

This is perfect actually. BRING ON DAVID BENAVIDEZ! This would be the best opponent he's faced by far and I actually think Zach Parker would win this fight

Comment

Ducked Lara, charlo, zhanibek, and zack Parker what a waste of a career.
                  STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

What have I been telling you guys about this BUM?

Most avoided? More like does the most avoiding. He was never looking the fight the best - if that was true he wouldn't have ducked Charlo years ago - he was and is looking for a cash out. This is why he's a nobody well into his thirties, this is why he'll never get a fight with a big name. Period.
                    Rip Chudd Rip Chudd -Kev- -Kev- like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X