Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: In The Next Year, We Definitely Gonna Be Contending; In Top 10, For Sure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: In The Next Year, We Definitely Gonna Be Contending; In Top 10, For Sure

NEWARK, New Jersey - Most of the attention Friday night was paid to the two-division champion who is newest elite entrant into the lightweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Davis is the real deal. I think he has everything to be a big star for TR. He and Jared Anderson seem to be the best American prospects atm unless I am blanking on someone. They got a good platform on ESPN and Arum is showcasing them.
    Last edited by punishing; 09-27-2022, 09:37 AM.

Comment

This kid has the goods. I already like watching him fight. Wish you all the best, son.

Comment

Hopefully he's over his injuries, a special fighter in the making. And I'm noticing he's implementing some of what Crawford does.

Comment

Great to see a boxer stay humble. This man is talking about being a top 10 contender next year. Instead talking about being a champion in the diluted world of boxing. He also isn’t talking about how he is already a hall of famer. This is refreshing.

Comment

This kid is very good. Reminds me of Crawford.
            Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X