No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Juggernaut Rolls On: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Juggernaut Rolls On: Weekend Afterthoughts

There are easier ways to make a living. It's the thing that comes to mind, but louder, with each subsequent fight. Watching Joe Joyce work his way up the heavyweight ranks is an exercise in being impressed on one hand and feeling sorry for world class fighters who signed up for a trip to hell.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joyce v wilder
    Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

I think they'll now wait for a shot at the WBO belt (and take lower risk fights). The WBO is now third in the queue because Usyk was the most recent challenger. I think the IBF/Hrgovic is next, and the WBA is second.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Joyce v wilder
        I like the way you have kept it short and sweet.

Comment

If Joshua doesn't sign to fight Fury, Warren should encourage Fury v Joyce. Hiw can the WBC sanction Charr his not in their top 15. This makes no sense, I believe Joyce would fight Fury even on December 3rd.

Comment

Here my $$$$. Joyce vs. WILDER!!!!
            No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

I like the way you have kept it short and sweet.
              Thanks, its best to be to the point to get message across. Long paragraphs and essays you cant garantee anyone will read. Joyce v Wilder would be good as there might be people who rank Wilder above Joyce. I dont think anyone ranks Joyce above Usyk yet. I think Wilder being ranked above Joyce is wrong so i want joyce to show that.

Comment

Joyce vs wilder!!
                No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Joyce vs wilder!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Joyce v wilder
                    ———
                    Good scrap but Joyce is too slow. Wilder will catch him with his signature one-two and blast him into oblivion.
                    If I was on Joyce’s team, I’d push for an AJ fight - more money to be made and perhaps a winnable fight against a reduced-to-gate keeper-status AJ

Comment

Working...
                    X