Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr: Anthony P----ua, Sign The Paper Or Go Out And Let Real Men Fight; Tyson Fury, Let's Go!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charr: Anthony P----ua, Sign The Paper Or Go Out And Let Real Men Fight; Tyson Fury, Let's Go!

Most fighters in Mahmoud Charr's position would be rooting for negotiations to fail between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua. Yet, even the former secondary WBA titleholder is rooting--in his own way--for things to steer in the right direction.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd LOVE to see Joshua smash Charr. For that matter, I'd love to see anyone SMASH Charr. It was epic when Briedis did a few years back.

Comment

Wait, wait, isn't Fres Oquendo ahead of Charr in the line?

Comment

This has inevitably turned into a ****ing embarrassing circus.

Comment

Originally posted by TampaBayTimmy View Post
          I'd LOVE to see Joshua smash Charr. For that matter, I'd love to see anyone SMASH Charr. It was epic when Briedis did a few years back.
          Joshua KO 1

Though on a good day Charr might be able to pull a split decision win against my local bus driver I think.
          TampaBayTimmy TampaBayTimmy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
            Wait, wait, isn't Fres Oquendo ahead of Charr in the line?
            Oquendo is biding his time. Don't rush the man. Cash in

Comment

None of the big names needs a tune up fight. Charr is for tune ups or up and comers. Why on earth did his name suddenly get thrown into the hat? We HAVE to change some things about boxing and we need it now. Big risks = potential for big rewards
              gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgochump View Post

Joshua KO 1

Though on a good day Charr might be able to pull a split decision win against my local bus driver I think.
                Charr at least did the world a favour in knocking out that massive clown Christopher Lovejoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash in View Post

Oquendo is biding his time. Don't rush the man. Cash in
                  I agree. Can't rush greatness.
                  bimhead bimhead Cash in Cash in like this.

Comment

Fury vs. Charr sucks! Arum has to know that! Why not Fury vs. DuBois or Joyce?

Comment

Working...
                    X