Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: "Anybody Looking To Get In The Way Of My Dreams, That's Personal To Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: "Anybody Looking To Get In The Way Of My Dreams, That's Personal To Me"

There's a competitive spirit that encompasses Anthony Dirrell. Still, that hasn't stopped the former two-time super middleweight belt holder from building relationships with his adversaries. Yet, in the case of Caleb Plant, Dirrell (34-2-2, 25 KOs) has taken notice of his behavior both in and outside of the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As long as it ain't Benavidez then it's "personal" right Plant?! Dude straight up called you and Mall little bitchas hoes but I guess that's not personal enough eh??....

Comment

Whoop Anthony’s ass, Caleb! Get rid of him once and for all!

Comment

The Nightmare Benavidez. Plants is a weak ass mthfk. Going after the weakest comp.

Comment

Shut up Plant.

Ï'm Sad"

Comment

Plant better be focused on a dirrell that will surely look for the Ko ,might end being a great tussle if both deliver
            JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

I can see this ending by stoppage for Plant. It'll be a fun fight to watch but Dirrell cuts entirely too easy and they will eventually have to stop it.

Comment

Plant will beat him just with his footwork and outboxing him
                Dirrell imo is to old and shopworn
                I give him credit though for taking this fight , then again who else is he gonna get at this stage of his career

Comment

I see Plant is back, fresh off that swimming board dive he took against that red head.

I'll Be Rooting for Dirrel but I think Plant wins this one though sadly.

Comment

I'm not his biggest fan, but when you get KOed by a dwarf, you have some rebuilding to do, I have a feeling this fight will go the distance, Dirrel is nothing but durable.

Comment

Working...
                    X