Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Still Hopes Fury-Joshua Can Be Made, Admits Fury Has Lost Patience

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren Still Hopes Fury-Joshua Can Be Made, Admits Fury Has Lost Patience

Frank Warren, promoter for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is still hopeful that a deal can be reached for a domestic blockbuster with Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn don’t want the fight

Comment

Fury is a fraud. Imagine your own promoter trying to finish the deal and you force a deadline on the same day Warren is meeting with the other side.

Comment

I think Fury prefers the no-risker versus Charr.

Comment

cue Matchroom employees to suggest the heavyweight champ is scared of a guy who has lost his last 2 fights. Including winning 1 clear round on what was an off night by Usyk. Joshua is in dramatic cognitive and athletic decline. Would likely struggle with Chisora at this stage. He can take a massive payday or risk losing to anyone next.
          Last edited by VislorTurlough; 09-26-2022, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Getting boring again, funny how Hearn is alway's involved when it get's drawn out & boring & more often than not the fight's fail to materialise.
            Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

this is whats wrong with boxing.. fan of fury as a fighter but shove your fight up your arse and the one vs charr and your next retirement

Comment

Josh should vocalise what's bugging him?
                thack thack likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
                  I think Fury prefers the no-risker versus Charr.
                  I think Fury might want the extra £30 million for Joshua really!

Comment

With the good fights that can be made, if Fury fights Charr I am going to friggin cry.

Comment

Working...
                    X