Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Eager For 'Real Fight' With Mayweather: 'I Want to Say I Got Your 0'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Eager For 'Real Fight' With Mayweather: 'I Want to Say I Got Your 0'

Jake Paul is all for trading sanctioned punches with boxing great Floyd Mayweather Jr. A few days after the Hall of Fame boxer called out the YouTuber-turned-cruiserweight curio to a "real fight", Paul, 25, doubled down on his initial affirmative response. In a video posted on his social media Sunday, Paul (5-0, 4 KOs) insisted
    [Click Here To Read More]

He knows he has nothing to lose. So of course he's willing to fight a smaller, older, past prime, not active and retired boxer. If he loses, it's a "I wanted to show people that you can do anything you set your mind to" speech. If he wins, "hahahaha I beat the best". They have nothing to lose so willing to talk their way into a big money fight for social followers and the chance to do something disruptive.

Comment

Floyd gets blasted out byNOT your favorite fighter

Comment

Where would that be $100m worth, with all due respect to the power of social media and the fame of Jake.

Floyd would still outbox him easily, should be some ko, regardless of the weight difference.

Yes, of course we know it's crappy, but it's probably not as uninteresting as the recent exhibitions.

Comment

This type of fight only makes sense to people who aren’t into the REAL fight game.
          let’s throw a spider monkey into the gorilla cage and guess what’s going to happen. Bunch of idiots.

How bout we throw a gorilla into another gorilla cage or does that make too much sense?
          Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 09-26-2022, 02:51 PM.

Comment

how are ya'll going to have a real fight? at what weight class?

Comment

Floyd would make him come down to 160,lol

Comment

If Mayweather takes this on, and ends his career by winning Jake Paul's belt, then that cements his place as the greatest non HW boxer of all time. Jake is a world championship contender, a legit belt holder, that belt is worth a lot of money, would look great in Mayweather's collection, and he has destroyed the best of the best from UFC, and has 3 wins by way of his opponent running away from the fight, against Tommy Fury, and a win over Rahman (eating, eating, eating, ducking) The man is the real deal. Cash in

Comment

I can see Jake beating this version of mayweather, please Floyd, do us all a favor and not return to the ring please enjoy your exhibition tours, invest your money wisely, and live life.
                  richardt richardt likes this.

Comment

Stop it!!!! WTF is wrong with you all, Mayweather is a 45yr old, retired Welterweight, he’s being called out by a young active Cruiserweight, this is not boxing, the whole point of boxing is matchmaking, there is literally no match to be made except one that gives every physical advantage to Paul, it’s a circus act, but it’s not boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X