Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Deji Exhibition Set For November 13 In Dubai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Deji Exhibition Set For November 13 In Dubai

Floyd Mayweather is already on to the next one. The global exhibition tour continues for the Hall of Fame former five-division champion and pound-for-pound king, who will next face YouTube personality Deji. The once-rumored fight is now official for November 13 at Coca-Cola Arena in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), event handler Global Titans confirmed Monday.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-26-2022, 10:29 AM.

Places that they didn't see Floyd fighting live is now getting it. They had planned this for Mike Tyson years ago but it never materialized.
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Idc what he says, he’s broke and needs to fight to maintain his lifestyle.

Comment

Floyd delivering FOTY contenders non-stop. Hats off

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
          Idc what he says, he’s broke and needs to fight to maintain his lifestyle.
          why would you or anyone else care about his finances? I don’t care to watch the trash he’s doing and don’t care if he’s doing it for fun or money, but there’s a group of fans who feel the need to insist that he must be broke without any knowledge of his financial situation.

blackbakers blackbakers mgame mgame like this.

Comment

45 years old and finally stepping up to the elite level.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              why would you or anyone else care about his finances? I don’t care to watch the trash he’s doing and don’t care if he’s doing it for fun or money, but there’s a group of fans who feel the need to insist that he must be broke without any knowledge of his financial situation.
              Good point. I usually don’t care but for whatever reason his arrogance lately has been bothering me lol. But yeah, you’re right. What he wants to do it’s on him.
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

Good point. I usually don’t care but for whatever reason his arrogance lately has been bothering me lol. But yeah, you’re right. What he wants to do it’s on him.
                His arrogance has always been unbearable. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Maybe because he calls himself Money May and takes photos with tons of cash?. His finances have always been front and centre of his image/persona. As for being short of cash, who know's? I'd be shocked, but not surprised as Floyd would have to rely on others to manage his financial affairs.

Comment

I guess he isn't worried about overexposure

Comment

Working...
                    X