Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Don't Think Ellerbe Would Want Tank Davis To Fight Shakur Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Don't Think Ellerbe Would Want Tank Davis To Fight Shakur Stevenson

NEWARK, New Jersey - Bob Arum has a more optimistic perspective on Shakur Stevenson facing Devin Haney or Vasiliy Lomachenko in 2023 than he does on sending Stevenson into what would be a fascinating fight versus Gervonta Davis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didnt he just say the same thing except swap Ellerbe, Tank and Shakur for Hearn, AJ and Fury?

Comment

I agree with this. Shakur, much like Floyd, can use height, arm length and movement to neutralize power punchers like Tank.

Shakur ( yes I’m biased as a huge fan from Jersey) should be hard to beat until he gets to 147 given his attributes. Although Teo and Taylor could pull the upset imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I agree with this. Shakur, much like Floyd, can use height, arm length and movement to neutralize power punchers like Tank.

Shakur ( yes I’m biased as a huge fan from Jersey) should be hard to beat until he gets to 147 given his attributes. Although Teo and Taylor could pull the upset imo.
        Hopefully he doesn't follow in Floyd's footsteps and cherrypicks the same short, short armed, flat footed, come forward non black fighters all the time.

Comment

The Arum play book. start a bunch of **** then block the fight. It's going to take for Stevenson to leave in order for this fight to happen

Comment

That goes for anyone with a pulse Bob,not just Shakur.
            Last edited by Sctrojan; 09-26-2022, 11:40 AM.
            JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

Hopefully he doesn't follow in Floyd's footsteps and cherrypicks the same short, short armed, flat footed, come forward non black fighters all the time.
              Sounds like clenelo but the opponents are cherry picked white euro's

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                Sounds like clenelo but the opponents are cherry picked white euro's
                So when your boy claims to be the best ever, we know that is pure d bs

Comment

Bob acts like he had nothing to do with the "Mayweather Plan!" Lol! Even after Floyd left, "Oh Manny is scared of needles," "We need an outdoor stadium," etc., etc.!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

You think Shakur beats Devin @ 135 or 140?

Comment

Working...
                    X