No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: "I Would Love To Fight Daniel Dubois"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: "I Would Love To Fight Daniel Dubois"

Although his heavyweight journey has only just begun, Jared Anderson is enjoying every bit of it. The highly touted prospect out of Toledo, Ohio, has schooled everyone that Top Rank, his current promotional company, has placed in front of him. With 12 ring appearances resulting in 12 consecutive knockout victories, the 22-year-old is craving a legitimate challenge.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anderson vs. Ajagba! Make It Happen!
    Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

DDD, must already heard that Jared Anderson beat-up Fury in sparring, the blackened eyes made Tyson look like a big fat pregnant lumpy rakoon. Those photos must of triggered traumatic memories of Daniel surrendering on his knees when slow-Joe punched him in the eye.
      KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

DDD, must already heard that Jared Anderson beat-up Fury in sparring, the blackened eyes made Tyson look like a big fat pregnant lumpy rakoon. Those photos must of triggered traumatic memories of Daniel surrendering on his knees when slow-Joe punched him in the eye.
        With the passion you speak about Fury it seems like you want to be impregnated by him.

Nobody even suggested Anderson beat up Fury except Wilder/PBC bum boys who have an inferiority complex.

Comment

I like that fight. Its nice for these prospects to not wait a ****ing decade to fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post

With the passion you speak about Fury it seems like you want to be impregnated by him.

Nobody even suggested Anderson beat up Fury except Wilder/PBC bum boys who have an inferiority complex.
            People speak passionately about passionate people. Trump disses people left and right, people diss Trump left and right.

Fury talks smack, people talk smack about Fury. It’s a one to one relationship.

To me Fury is nothing special. Usyk beats this guy.

Dubois beats Jared. Makes this happen.

Comment

Tripple D or daniel dubois vs jared Anderson dubois wins by ko probably between the 8 rounds and the fighting style makes the fight jared aderson has more chance of beating Ajagba who has a hard time fighting to reproach

Comment

Easy work for Anderson
                1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Dubois is a bum. Anderson comatose him.

Comment

DuBois has already shown when things get tough he will quit. Just look at Joyce vs DuBois and then look at Joyce vs Parker. Parker's face was bloody and swollen and he was tired by round 4 yet he went out on his shield and didn't stop trying until that last left hook. DuBois ate some jabs and took a knee different breed I think Anderson is ready for someone like DuBois who lost the only time he truly stepped up anyways.

Comment

Working...
                    X