Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Plans To Retire After 3 Fights, Wants Farewell Bout In Ukraine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk Plans To Retire After 3 Fights, Wants Farewell Bout In Ukraine

It appears the end is near for Oleksandr Usyk's illustrious career. The 2012 Ukrainian Olympics gold medalist, former cruiserweight king, and current unified heavyweight champion of the world is planning on retiring after three more fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lets hope they're not vs underwhelming opponents then.

Comment

Oleksandr Usyk will be missed and have truly earned his first-ballot HOF seat, unlike 'Gypsy-Cheat' Tyson Fury. I am certain that Usyk's next three opponents will be better than bum 'Diamond-Boy' Char or Kash Ali, who are expected to be announced as Tyson's next two title defenses.

Comment

If joyce can't get a wilde4, Josh or fury fight maybe usyk can throw joyce a bone

Comment

Wbo should force Usyk to fight Joyce if Wilder bottles it

Comment

I'm confused I guess but the article states in Usyk's words he wants Fury, Canelo and lastly a hometown Ukraine fight but then talks about fighting Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
              Lets hope they're not vs underwhelming opponents then.
              He said he these are the 3 fights he want to happen:
              ​​​​
              ​​​​​Fury

Canelo (which is not gonna happen given how spineless Canelo is)

And a farewell fight in Ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

He said he these are the 3 fights he want to happen:
                ​​​​
                ​​​​​Fury

Canelo (which is not gonna happen given how spineless Canelo is)

And a farewell fight in Ukraine
                Fury definitely should happen.

The Canelo fight is kind of a freakshow but I wouldnt mind it because it'd be big.

If the remaining fight was in Ukraine that would probably rule out a lot of the bigger names in the division because most of them wont travel to his backyard. Maybe someone like Joyce?

Comment

So Wilder-Helenius winner, Fury and farewell fight in Ukraine against someone easier.
                  Canelo talked Usyk fight before Bivol schooled him if i remember right. Would like to see Usyk get the Canelo payday but he'll be fine with money he gets from Fury fight if that happens.

Comment

Usyk makes little sense here for a bright and likeable man.Fighting Canelo? He struggled and failed to beat a light heavyweight who is no where near Usyks level. I’d hate to think how bad Canelo would be up at cruiser. With Wilder Usyk is playing with fire and I’d back Wilder there.Fury would beat Usyk with ease , he’d get no where near him and more than likely get stopped…knackered. Three fights ! Not that way.

Comment

Working...
                    X