Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Gives High Praise To Joe Joyce For 'Perfect' Knockout Win Over Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Gives High Praise To Joe Joyce For 'Perfect' Knockout Win Over Parker

Former two division world champion David Haye has given high praise to Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce for his dramatic knockout of former world champion Joseph Parker on Saturday night in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

For the first time, I fell for Joyce as he was undaunted with Parkers bravery and head shots. Parker a hell of a fighter. The cut bothered him but kept coming until nothing was left in his tank. Congratulations to Juggernaut boy. Respect to both fighter

Comment

Before Joyce detractors get in, gotta say he's giving every other HW in the world a problem to solve now, and in its most basic form, it's: how the hell do you stop him from chasing you around like the ****ing Terminator?

Get the feeling you could shoot a hole in him, and he'd simply regenerate

Comment

So impressed with Joe. He did brilliant. No heavyweight on planet earth are having a simple night against him. His chin his unreal his stamina and conditioning are on another level.

Parker was feeling sorry for himself but still gritted his teeth and did what he could. The size and work rate was just too much.

I honestly couldn’t praise Joyce anymore. Just a fantastic performance. I’d love to see how he handles wilder. If I trained Joyce I’d be confident throwing him in with anybody at this point.

He’s a Great guy too, so is his mum, lovely woman!

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
          So impressed with Joe. He did brilliant. No heavyweight on planet earth are having a simple night against him. His chin his unreal his stamina and conditioning are on another level.

Parker was feeling sorry for himself but still gritted his teeth and did what he could. The size and work rate was just too much.

I honestly couldn’t praise Joyce anymore. Just a fantastic performance. I’d love to see how he handles wilder. If I trained Joyce I’d be confident throwing him in with anybody at this point.

He’s a Great guy too, so is his mum, lovely woman!
          Yo, how do you know his mum?

Comment

I'm sold on Joyce now whereas before I was a bit unsure, thinking he's only best DDD. But now I do know he's got many strengths and not just chin, a chin will only get you so far

Comment

agree with the comments so far Joyce is a nightmare for them all and one few of them will want to get in there with him to solve

be a good story to see a 37yr old terminator just walk through everyone and take the belts

Comment

Liked Joyce after the Dubois fight. Love the man now. I would watch him against any fighter. He is active, alive, and an amazing finisher. He deserves a shot at the top fighters, even though he will likely not get one. By the time This Usyk/Fury/Joshua/Wilder/Ruiz merry go around stops spinning with who fights whom next if we ever get the unified HW title that has been teased since Joshua and Wilder were undefeated "monsters", Joyce may be on the outside looking in through 2023.

That would be criminal.

Comment

Working...
                X