No announcement yet.

Spadafora vs White Headlines on September 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spadafora vs White Headlines on September 30

PITTSBURGH - Former IBF lightweight champion PAUL “The Pittsburgh Kid” SPADAFORA, who returns to the ring for the second time in three months, will face JERMAIN "Too Sweet" WHITE in a 10-round junior welterweight bout at Heinz Field-VIP Tent in Pittsburgh (100 Art Rooney Drive), the home of the Steelers. The Spadafora-White rumble will headline an all-action card, Wednesday, September 30. The show will begin at 7:30 p.m. [details]

I hope he does well. I have always had a soft spot for Paul Spadafora. Back before prison he was a slick customer. I hope he still has it. The last fight was good but not great. Also great to see Sweat Pea anytime.

Comment

Well I hope he wins.Spaddy has done some big mistakes outside the ring but he himself acknowledges he has.Yeah or drinking and drugs and other stuff have taken a toll prolly though.

Hope he wins.Iguess this isn't gonan be on tv?

Comment

spaddy still has it, and he's actually has some power now. i hope someone will upload this fight cause i know it won't be televised. i give him about 3 more fights and he will be ready for title, he's lookin that good, go spaddy!!!!!!

Comment

Spaddy is the man. This is his second fight back. I hope he can win this and maybe step it up to a top name opponent.

Comment

Working...
          X