Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Drops, Stops Mikuru Asakura At End Of 2nd Round In Exhibition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Drops, Stops Mikuru Asakura At End Of 2nd Round In Exhibition

Floyd Mayweather ended what developed into a firefight in the second round of their three-round exhibition by stopping Japanese mixed martial artist Mikuru Asakura at the end of that round Sunday in Saitama, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

For the 2nd straight exhibition in japan, Another Floyd opponent dived yet again. Crowd were booong Floyd and Asakura for the obviously riggwd dive

Comment

Pretty obvious dive.
      real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

It was a dive, obviously they are doing this for promotional purpose of Rizin, they are lagging behind One FC. I won't be surprise if Rizin will be out of business in 5 years

Comment

I dunno if it was a dive but the completely ignored nut shot probably played a part in the finish.

It always makes me laugh how people claim Floyd carried Conor though. Like Floyd would ever willingly go "okay i'll let this white boi MMA guy go 10 rounds with me, win several of them and never touch the canvas"

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
            It was a dive, obviously they are doing this for promotional purpose of Rizin, they are lagging behind One FC. I won't be surprise if Rizin will be out of business in 5 years
            I dont think its gonna help. Floyd/Tenshin didnt seem to do much and Tenshin was a bigger star than Asakura. Japanese MMA has been pretty ****ty since Pride folded, and even that was only really good because of all the foreign fighters on the roster.

Comment

It was an obvious "Dive". He did not "stop" or drop" Asakura please.

Comment

Floyd got tagged a bit, didn’t seem like he trained tbh.

real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
                  For the 2nd straight exhibition in japan, Another Floyd opponent dived yet again. Crowd were booong Floyd and Asakura for the obviously riggwd dive
                  Yes. The Japanese are letting Mayweather humiliate their fighters and make their country look bad. That's exactly what they want.

Comment

Why the dude completely disrespect floyd with the flowers though? That wasn't very Japanese.

Comment

Working...
                    X