Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says He Would Fight Jake Paul in a Real Fight; Paul Vows To Stop Him in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says He Would Fight Jake Paul in a Real Fight; Paul Vows To Stop Him in Six

Floyd Mayweather apparently likes the idea of trading punches--and making money--with yet another Paul brother. The Hall of Fame boxer offered a backhanded compliment of sorts to the YouTube-turned-boxer over the weekend ahead of Mayweather's scheduled exhibition fight against RIZIN mixed martial artist Mikiru Asakura Sunday in a pay-per-view bout in Saitama, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

To keep it 100, Jake is a better boxer than Logan.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
      To keep it that's what will get Jake his first loss. Logan was just there to survive. Ok he landed a few shots, but if that was a scored fight he didn't win a single round.

I like Jake, but he's a 1-2 fighter. Null the right hand, he's all done, he's literally got no other weaponry.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
        That’s like saying Screech is a better actor than Urkel.

Comment

The way floyd talks about “MMA guys” is hilarious to me

Comment

Floyd respects Jake Paul big time. He let his brother Logan come in at 190, but if Floyd's gonna fight Jake he wants Jake at 154 maximum. Floyd trying to drain the man 35 pounds.
            Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Floyd respects Jake Paul big time. He let his brother Logan come in at 190, but if Floyd's gonna fight Jake he wants Jake at 154 maximum. Floyd trying to drain the man 35 pounds.
              I didn't know that until I posted. That is weak. Some sort of catch-weight is cool, but thats way too low.

Comment

Well Floyd already lost to Logan who is nowhere near as good as Jake

Comment

How low in weight can Jake Paul go? He may be good enough to give old Floyd Jr. a run.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    He never said 154. He said he has to fight at the weight I'm at if we're doing a real fight. How can it be a real fight if one guy comes in as a cruiserweight while the other guy is a super welterweight? That's not a real fight. That's an exhibition.

Comment

Working...
                    X