Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Decisions Sarah Mahfoud To Unify WBC, IBF, WBO, IBO Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Decisions Sarah Mahfoud To Unify WBC, IBF, WBO, IBO Titles

Amanda Serrano added to her enormous collection of world title belts as she unified the WBC, WBO and IBF (plus the IBO) featherweight titles with a wide unanimous decision over Sarah Mahfoud on the Joyce-Parker card in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-24-2022, 04:44 PM.

Amanda was getting a few two pieces and 3 pieces put up on her!

Comment

What a snoozer.

Comment

Ok, a round of applause for the real GWOAT.

Comment

Hate to say it but Serrano has fallen a bit she didn't look good tonight and should've taken this fighter out in under 6 rounds. She's a good fighter and I still think she beat Taylor but I think the reason she looked better before was because of the level of competition. Now that it's increasing she will lose soon to one of the up and comers and now with Jake Paul/Hearn drama I don't think that rematch will ever happen so she will be forced to fight one of these other champions.

Comment

The real Goat Serrano . Two fights won in a row as you beat Taylor's a$$ in my eyes.

Comment

Great win by the Goat!

Comment

Expected her to do a bit more in this fight. She has fallen into a pattern.

Comment

I was wrong I thought that Serrano was going to annihilate Mahfoud, who turned out to be a tougher fighter than I thought.
                  That said it was a unification fight, and Serrano was so intent on knocking Mahfoud out that she didn't pay enough attention to her defense.
                  Serrano is going to have to work on her stamina big time, this fading in the latter rounds is going to cost her in the future, if she doesn't address it.
                  All the praise in the world for the greatest female boxer to ever grace a ring in the history of boxing.
                  Seven time world champion in different division's a record that will never be broken at least not in this lifetime.

Comment

Serrano looked levels above her opponent. Won every exchange. Not enough for some, apparently. I thought she looked slick. A job well done.

Comment

Working...
                    X