Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn and Matchroom Boxing File Defamation Lawsuit Against Jake Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn and Matchroom Boxing File Defamation Lawsuit Against Jake Paul

Eddie Hearn and Jake Paul face off as promotional rivals in the historic Katie Taylor-Amanda Serrano superfight earlier this year. The two will now square off in a court of law. Hearn's Matchroom Boxing has filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against the outspoken Paul, claiming defamation in a
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eddie by KO
    Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Exhibit A will be Feldman’s scorecard in AJ/Usyk 2
      Fact Fact wrecksracer wrecksracer like this.

Comment

Eddy looking to make up some money loss. That will go no where and will basically shut up Paul for a bit.

Comment

Seems like a pretty cut and dry case by Hearn. HOWEVER, I am not sure this was a smart move. Many many many things are said in boxing and very often hearn himself makes outrageous statements. Boxing is the Wild West, full of “he said she said.” If this goes through I expect others to do the same and before he’s done I am positive someone’s going to do the same to him. Sometimes it’s best to just charge some things to the game.
          on the defence note, I suspect Paul will either apologise or his attorney’s will argue a 1st Amendment freedom of speech defence. Hearn’s attorneys will have to prove Paul intended to hurt the matchroom brand measured by actual tangibles. Will be interesting to see what happens. I’ve got Hearn on this one but we shall see

Comment

Eddie going hard100 million? And it could work which is crazy because boxing fans for maybe a century sit back, see same stuff about score cards, and say “yeah, that’s just boxing”

Comment

Good man Eddie, destroy that fcuking wXxxer and get him out of boxing for good. Jake Paul is a horrible human being.
              dkamds dkamds likes this.

Comment

Well that relationship ended badly. Straight from the honeymoon to divorce court.

Comment

First amendment won't work in defamation cases. Matchroom is 40 years old and Jake Paul has purposely intended to destroy matchrooms reputation. He's fxxked

Comment

Good luck on defamation. Lol these cases almost never win in favor of a public figure and or public business entity.
                    Fact Fact Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X