Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Unafraid Of What Joyce Brings To The Table: "I Know I Can Beat This Guy Up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker Unafraid Of What Joyce Brings To The Table: "I Know I Can Beat This Guy Up"

Before Joseph Parker officially remakes his final claim as a championship-caliber fighter, he'll first be asked to topple former Olympic silver medalist, Joe Joyce.
    [Click Here To Read More]

joyce is going to crush him

Comment

I see Parker having success but ultimately getting stopped .....Parker can definitely find him with hard punchers and if he hits him running on ...it could be interesting but if his punchers have little impact then it's just a matter of time.

Comment

If Parker is better than dubouiss then Parker has a chance. DDD was doing ok, until his face caved in.

Comment

I've seen both guys fight, and they both impressed me. Parker showed me a lot in his fight with Joshua, a fight I think he would have won, if not for a referee who protected Joshua. Joyce on the other hand is a wrecking ball. Should be a good fight.

Comment

I'm not sure of who will win this match. Parker coming in heavier than ever suggests to me he's apt to box less and provide 2-dimensional Joe with the opportunities he needs to wear Parker down and possibly stop him. Here's the thing though. Joyce is older than he is younger. His last two matches did not impress me with his using his face as his defense. If this were 1986 and he was the three dimensional in-decline Larry Holmes they'd be calling a 37 year-old Joyce old, and the 36 year-old Holmes of that period was better than Joyce is now or has ever been.. I'm not sold on either Joe right now, but I'll say this. If Joyce wins the wheels will come off very soon. I trust no fighter that fights face-first, eating right hands as if they are going out of style. Eventually the pot-holes catch up and the undercarriage comes apart.
            Last edited by Hooded Terror; 09-24-2022, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I got JJ taking on this one.Parker is good though,will make it tough.

Comment

I’ve gone for the draw - both have good chins, so don’t see the stoppage, both have decent work rates, Parker can be lazy, but Joyce can be easy to hit… all evens out is my guess!

Comment

Joyce by decision.
                  He's old and slow, but actually, he closes angles down quickly and gets right in your face.

Coupled w/a solid jab, chin, and the fact Parker starts blowing by minute 3 of every round and has not particularly high activity as a result, and its a recipe for UD.

This will be the last big fight wherein Joyce can have success using his head as a shield. Don't expect him to get even knocked down at any stage, but can see the elite opponents outworking him

Comment

joyce will easily win this fight by ko parker is overweight he will gas after maximum 5 rounds joyce has a 10 wheel engine and face to face parker was asked her how his family and team are lol and i watch their training and joyce want ko him and parker should have lost the fight against andy ruiz watch it you will see.!

Comment

Working...
                    X