Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Hopes Big Win Over Parker Leads To Shot at Usyk or Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Hopes Big Win Over Parker Leads To Shot at Usyk or Fury

Everyone knows that George Foreman became the oldest man to win the world heavyweight title when he beat Michael Moorer at 45 to claim the title for the second time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope he gets his chance but the risk/reward of fighting him isnt gonna be particularly attractive to most fighters with something to lose.

Comment

I like Joyce but he’s a quite overated rn. Parker got a good chance to piece him up he’s much much quicker and has faster feet. Joe will have to KO him to win. Definitely a possibility but the speed advantage will be too much imo

Comment

This is a match to dertermine which one of these two is the worse as they both suck big time. None of them will become title holders anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
          I like Joyce but he’s a quite overated rn. Parker got a good chance to piece him up he’s much much quicker and has faster feet. Joe will have to KO him to win. Definitely a possibility but the speed advantage will be too much imo
          What Parker's speed advantage?
          Soo much talk of Overated Joyce
          Guess who actually won?
          Lol

Comment

Working...
          X