Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Breaks Down Joe Joyce vs. Joseph Parker Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Breaks Down Joe Joyce vs. Joseph Parker Showdown

David Haye believes this weekend's big heavyweight fight between Joe Joyce and Joseph Parker is too close to call, but believes Joyce has to improve his defense if he is going to beat Parker or have any chance of winning a world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"I’ve never known a heavyweight champion who has won a world title by just absorbing punches in the head."

Ali vs Foreman?

Comment

JOE JOYCE has 6 times the frame of a normal human being but that doesn't mean using his head to absorb the blows he will never be world champion unless fury and joshua and wilder, usik gets out of the way too much old joe joyce

Comment

I want joyce to win, if he does and makes a statment, fair play to him... but all the bigger punchers in the division.. wilder, fury, joshua make relatively easy nights work out of him... cant see him withstanding Wilders right hand, or joshuas combination, and fury would break him down as he did wilder.

Comment

Slow Joyce is a modern day Joe Grim, but way better. He seems damn near indestructible, but David Haye is right that Joyce should make opponents work for every shot they land. Don't give nothing away. Keep the aggression and keep attacking, just add the half step back. That half step back messes up a lot of plans

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
            "I’ve never known a heavyweight champion who has won a world title by just absorbing punches in the head."

Ali vs Foreman?
            Foreman barely landed clean shots to Alis head it was mostly body shots on the ropes .
            Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

If Parker is better than DDD, then Parker has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post

Ali vs Foreman?
                True about Ali winning the fight, but think about the cost to him mentally from absorbing so many head shots from Frazier.
                Last edited by OldTerry; 09-24-2022, 12:06 PM.

Comment

fs probably one of the funniest articles I have read in a while "we all know what he do which is take an obscene amount of abuse with punches to the head"

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Foreman barely landed clean shots to Alis head it was mostly body shots on the ropes .
                    This is true. But his gameplan was: getting hit so that big george could get tired...of course a totally different class than jj, but still...
                    juggernaut666 juggernaut666 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X