Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: Surround Yourself With Champions, You'll Have A Champion's Mindset Yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker: Surround Yourself With Champions, You'll Have A Champion's Mindset Yourself

Another camp spent in the presence of the best heavyweight in the world has Joseph Parker confident of making a second title run. The former WBO heavyweight titlist feels better than ever ahead of a dangerous clash with unbeaten contender Joe
    [Click Here To Read More]

Or you could try getting your lazy ass in shape and actually throwing some punches with intent to hurt. Because both Chisora fights, the Junior Fa fight, and the Alex Leapai fight were sad and pathetic. If Joyce can't beat Parker he should just retire on the spot.
    Straightener Straightener likes this.

Comment

That is so true. Well said

Comment

Not sure why people are so confident that Joyce will beat Parker, he struggled to beat Dubois and Parker is way better than Dubois.

Comment

The phisical transformation alone since Fa is noticeable, he looks swole.

Forcing myself to pick a winner I'll say Joyce early Parker on points. I'll go with Parker on point's. reasoning, Dubois was out boxing Joyce & ahead on the card's & i rate Parkers boxing ahead of Dubois.
          I noted the face off chat Parker started & finished smiling with Joyce looking like his nose had been put out of joint, something hurt. Rd1 Parker.
          Last edited by Bob; 09-24-2022, 01:45 AM.

Comment

"lone two career defeats" — nice way of saying he lost twice

Comment

Would be nice if Parker gave us a decent fight , can’t stand watching him . Hardly lets his hands go , waste of a solid chin .

Lucky for us he’s gonna be in a real one tonight

Joyce is no joke , hope he can get the win

Comment

no chance that parker wins this fight joyce will get the ko and daniel dubois is a better hitter than parker he would probably beat parker by ko even dubois my opinion...! but I don't know anything about boxing :P

Comment

Working...
                X