Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Joshua-Fury Talks: Contract Was All Over the Place; Gut Feeling is Fury Fights Charr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Joshua-Fury Talks: Contract Was All Over the Place; Gut Feeling is Fury Fights Charr

Eddie Hearn's confidence in a proposed fight between Anthony Joshua and WBC titlist Tyson Fury is waning fast. Hearn, the head of Matchroom Boxing, has been reviewing a contract for the pivotal all-British heavyweight showdown since he received it from Frank Warren's Queensberry Promotions last week -- but Hearn, while still somewhat positive
    [Click Here To Read More]

I never expected this fight to be next.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Nope was funny to see everyone fall for the hype.

Comment

Damn! I knew that it was too good to be true. Bob Arum was right. Hearn really doesn't want the fight because he thinks Joshua would lose. He doesn't feel confident that AJ will win. This is the Joshua/Wilder 2018 negotiations all over again. What a bummer? Joshua please sign the damn contract anyway and tell Matchroom and DAZN that they could go to hell. You're the boss and the one in control here not them.

Comment

So they haven't even sorted the networks situation but want the contracts signed? Fury's team full of ****..........
          Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Eh Fury vs Charr would be terrible.

Joshua was ready last year, Fury too, but then the third Wilder fight had to be made, and it was a thriller, to be fair.

But yeah, Fury and his team are kinda demanding and perhaps not the fairest, because Joshua had a hard fight last month against Usyk.

I think both want it, but the broadcasting seems to be an issue that will take a bit of time.

Comment

Getting sick of this bull****, played-out-in-public posturing when it comes to mega fights. Everyone knows how dodgy dodgy, car salesman, Hearn is, but actually, seen this **** twice now where social media is used for fake ass negotiations.

Here’s an idea: you boys are in your 30s at least, so grow TF up and negotiate like proper men (in the pub or over a curry), get TF off instagram and twitter, stop making outlandish statements that rarely match reality, and make a goddamn fight in private.

Comment

here we go again, wilders contract blows up after a few days & now furys till the end of the week LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Anyone with a brain thought the same. It was a blatant PR stunt from both sides.

Comment

We will see Tyson fight the regular bum that fill his sorry resume, a 'Diamond-Boy' Charr, Junior Fa or Kash Ali. The fight happens when the unified-ring-magazine champ wants it. 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Fury, you can't even dictate sht to Usyk's leftover, recognize sucker.
                    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X