Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson On Facing Devin Haney: We're Gonna Stop Growing And It'll Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson On Facing Devin Haney: We're Gonna Stop Growing And It'll Happen

NEWARK, New Jersey - By the time Shakur Stevenson makes his entry into the lightweight division, the unbeaten former two-division champion assumes Devin Haney will be nearing his jump to the junior welterweight limit of 140-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stevenson beats Haney, easily!
    Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

They both lose to Lomachenko.

Comment

Shakur is 10x more talented than Haney. Haney is the least talented of new generation. His style is based on hugging, clinching and ducking into canvas during defense. Shakur, Ennis, Tank, Ortiz all are gives boxing lesson to this fool.

Main fight should be Shakur vs Loma at 135. I actually liked Shakur's overweight yesterday. 130 is shıt.

Comment

I predict 2024, at the latest, and @ 140! At that time I think Tank, Devin, Teofimo, and Ryan will still be there! If Shakur doesn't go there while they're all there, he don't want smoke!
          Last edited by Bronx2245; 09-23-2022, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Hes 25. He hasn’t grown in 3 years. What he is doing is OVER EATING.
            Ive seen pics of him and Haney together. Haney is far bigger. Shakur, in the future will be giving up REACH, HEIGHT, and overall SIZE. He is very fast and that will help. These kids today don’t live for boxing. They live to be decadent.

Comment

Working...
            X