Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shakur Stevenson, Robson Conceicao - Ready To Fight in Newark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shakur Stevenson, Robson Conceicao - Ready To Fight in Newark

Stevenson, Conceicao Weights Photos Gallery - Top junior lightweight Shakur Stevenson will return in the main event against Brazilian standout Robson Conceicao this Friday, Sept. 23 at 10 p.m. ET/ 7 p.m. PT on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, and ESPN+. The event takes place at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rooting for Conceicao. Shakur thinks he is better than what he is. Sounds similar to Kanye West. Just shut the f up and let ur hands do the talking. Its really annoying when fighters keep bragging that they are the best. "AT THE END OF THE DAY" (like many boxers say) the fans make that choice. It looks like he could have still lose some of that body fat.
    Last edited by boxingitis; 09-22-2022, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      Rooting for Conceicao. Shakur thinks he is better than what he is. Sounds similar to Kanye West. Just shut the f up and let ur hands do the talking. Its really annoying when fighters keep bragging that they are the best. "AT THE END OF THE DAY" (like many boxers say) the fans make that choice. It looks like he could have still lose some of that body fat.
      Stevenson wins this fight easy. He's supposed to be confident in his abilities last I checked. Stevenson hands always do the talking. Ask Valdez? Someone Conceicao lost to. Just stating facts. It's amazing how we always find something wrong with gifted boxers when they're really as good as they're made out to be. Sounds similar to Floyd Mayweather to me LOL. Stevenson is in a position to talk all the heck he wants he's earned it.
      Last edited by NCBoxingPro; 09-23-2022, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Shakur is a damn good boxer. Concerns me that as little as he is. He can’t make weight. His frame is too small to fight much bigger. He is going to encounter more problems as he goes up. Reach is one of them. So is the inability to hurt an opponent and most of all can he take a shot of a bigger man?

Comment

Dunno much about cutting weight but looks to me as if Stevenson was as cut as Conceicao he might have made weight

Comment

Stevenson does not look dried up at all, kinda surprised he couldn't make weight.

Comment

Working...
            X