Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson Overweight For Conceicao Fight; Could Lose WBC, WBO 130-Pound Belts At Scale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson Overweight For Conceicao Fight; Could Lose WBC, WBO 130-Pound Belts At Scale

Shakur Stevenson shook his head and wouldn't even attempt to get on the scale again Thursday afternoon at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.
    [Click Here To Read More]

damn, not a good look. You lose titles at the scale as well as a little bit of the respect you had as a professional

Comment

Let’s go Brazil … avenge the woman Shakur beat

Comment

130 is now up for grabs. Will be looking closely at Henry Lebron Tomorrow, who is already ranked #9 on the WBO side of the rankings at 130

O'Shaquie Foster is ranked #1 in the WBC rankings at 130 and isn't signed with a big Promoter (not that I know of anyway) will be interesting to see where he lands.
        Last edited by Ricardi; 09-22-2022, 01:51 PM.
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Did he have a second attempt?

Comment

I'm not surprised. Since this fight was announced, I said it was a banana peel for Shakur. Being back home, having to deal with all that BS, it's a distraction. And sure enough, it showed today. Last time he had to strip to make weight. Not he's likely going to miss it. I don't see him losing the two pounds in an hour or even two hours, assuming he's been trying to pull it off on the treadmill and sauna already.

This is definitely going to be in the back of his mind and affect his performance. Who's betting on Robson for the upset now?

Comment

He been runnin his mouth and then pulls this sh.it....nah

Comment

Shakur looked lethargic yesterday talking to the media. He has the body type to really get big if he doesn’t keep it in check (mesomorph). I can see it impacting his performance but likely in a good way though.

He will realize early that he won’t have the power to hurt Robson. So look for him to fight on the backfoot and pop shot or step back jab all night.

Shakur, welcome to the very challenging 135lb division. His lack of power and lack of natural strength is going to be even more apparent now. Meaning, we may get to witness a lot of beautiful boxing but probably not as entertaining to the masses. Shakur is not going to be as great as he keeps trying to tell everyone he is going to be. Remember this post.
                Last edited by Punch on Tap; 09-22-2022, 02:10 PM.

Comment

If shakur moved up, he’ll be a 2 divisor champion. I like it. See hoe far he can go.
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YGriffith View Post
                    Did he have a second attempt?
                    Here's an idea... Read the article and find out.

Comment

Working...
                    X