Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce, Joseph Parker, Amanda Serrano, Mahfoud - Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce, Joseph Parker, Amanda Serrano, Mahfoud - Workouts

Joyce, Parker Workouts Photos Gallery - Joe Joyce and Joseph Parker, the WBO's top-rated heavyweight contenders, will collide Saturday, Sept. 24, from the AO Arena in Manchester, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would love to know the real reason serrano has once again refused to fight Katie Taylor. To walk away from a reported million dollars is pretty crazy stuff to do. She won't even be getting 100 thousand for this upcoming fight in England. Amanda Serrano will always be an egnima to me, she has over 40 fights but has someone managed to avoid the fighting the best at 130. I know confidence is everything in boxing but surely the Katie Taylor lesson she got didn't do that much damage to her self belief. We all know she could fight Katie 5 times and will never beat her but it's 1 million dollars Amanda. Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Shranaploya View Post
      I would love to know the real reason serrano has once again refused to fight Katie Taylor. To walk away from a reported million dollars is pretty crazy stuff to do. She won't even be getting 100 thousand for this upcoming fight in England. Amanda Serrano will always be an egnima to me, she has over 40 fights but has someone managed to avoid the fighting the best at 130. I know confidence is everything in boxing but surely the Katie Taylor lesson she got didn't do that much damage to her self belief. We all know she could fight Katie 5 times and will never beat her but it's 1 million dollars Amanda. Wtf
      Never beat her? Most had her beating Taylor!

Comment

We all know that's untrue. Most boxing experts have conceded that Katie Taylor won by either 6-4 or 7-3. Serrano has no one to blame only herself. When she realized her power was 126 pound power in the 5th round she gave up and handed the last 4 rounds to Taylor. Any opinion on why she refused the rematch? That's what I'm intrigued by.

Comment

Working...
        X