Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor vs. Karen Elizabeth Carabajal Official For October 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor vs. Karen Elizabeth Carabajal Official For October 29

Katie Taylor will defend her Undisputed Lightweight World title against Karen Elizabeth Carabajal at the OVO Arena Wembley in London on Saturday October 29, live worldwide on DAZN (excluding Australia and New Zealand).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nobody cares.

Comment

This fight can turn out like the last time when Eddie thought fighting a dangerous wild swarmer, to avoid Amanda Serrano, was a good idea. Delfine Persoon rag-dolled 'lil-Tay' from New York all the way back to Brentwood.

I think Eddie Hearn better fly in Glenn Feldman for this one: Not that Karen Elizabeth Carabajal is any good but, when you factor in the multiple beatings Katie Taylor survived, with the last one being served by a featherweight, I'm sure Hearn sees a game 'Burbuja' as a familiar threat.

Expect another 'controversial' decision.

Comment

Gary Cully in this card. I have some interest in him.
        Shranaploya Shranaploya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

This fight can turn out like the last time when Eddie thought fighting a dangerous wild swarmer, to avoid Amanda Serrano, was a good idea. Delfine Persoon rag-dolled 'lil-Tay' from New York all the way back to Brentwood.

I think Eddie Hearn better fly in Glenn Feldman for this one: Not that Karen Elizabeth Carabajal is any good but, when you factor in the multiple beatings Katie Taylor survived, with the last one being served by a featherweight, I'm sure Hearn sees a game 'Burbuja' as a familiar threat.

Expect another 'controversial' decision.
          When you say 'avoid Amanda Serrano' you mean when Amanda backed out of a signed contract and refused to fight unless she got paid double right?

The rematch would be happening right now if Amanda wanted it

Ahhh, why am I replying to trolls lol
          Shranaploya Shranaploya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

When you say 'avoid Amanda Serrano' you mean when Amanda backed out of a signed contract and refused to fight unless she got paid double right?

The rematch would be happening right now if Amanda wanted it

Ahhh, why am I replying to trolls lol
            Amanda Serrano got the richest purse in the history of women's boxing and whooped that ass, that's all that matters.

Comment

Who gives a crap, this is probably going to be nothing more than a ****ty fight.
              If Carbajal turns out to be a decent fighter, I'll be surprised, for real.

Comment

Who TF is that? Hahahaga GAME CHANGED guys, enjoy your DAZN subscriptions hahaha eddie selling you peanuts

Comment

Oh whoopi,can hardly wait,what a joke

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Amanda Serrano got the richest purse in the history of women's boxing and whooped that ass, that's all that matters.
                    Yes, her refusal to fight Katie after signing a contract eventually got her paid years later.

And then she refused the rematch for even more money.

Well done.

Comment

Working...
                    X