Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields-Marshall, Mayer-Baumgardner Rescheduled For October 15 At The O2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields-Marshall, Mayer-Baumgardner Rescheduled For October 15 At The O2

A pair of world championship grudge matches will move forward with a rescheduled date. The previously scheduled September 10 all-female card at The O2 in London will now take place at the same venue October 15, BOXXER formally announced Tuesday. Headlining the show, three-division and reigning WBA/WBC/IBF middleweight champ Claressa Shields and WBO titlist Savannah Marshall collide for the undisputed middleweight crown. The co-main event pits Mikaela Mayer and Alycia Baumgardner in a mouthwatering showdown for the lineal/WBC/IBF/WBO/IBO junior lightweight championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-20-2022, 10:28 AM.
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

I generally don’t even care for women’s boxing but I’m interested in watching this one.

Comment

Tbh I was quite looking forward to this fight an in was ridiculous when it got canceled just a bad call for british board. But should still be a good fight but that say wilder vs helanius an haney vs kambosos 2 is also in so it wont get all the attention that it would of got from the Boxing media like it would of September 10th as that was the only big show that day

Comment

HW Goat John L. Sullivan was born on October 15. The HW lineage is traced back to the "Boston Strong Boy", as will the women's middleweight lineage run back to the G.W.O.A.T; first ever undisputed champ, and soon to do it again.

yeah you're welcome.

Comment

At £25 and the curtain across my guess is someone is losing their shirt here , time will tell , that’s my feeling but if this all female card is repeated in 6 months it means this one has made a profit , I’ll gladly admit I’m wrong and hold my hands up .
          that said I’ll happily hold them up as I appreciate their effort and commitment to boxing but it needs female entrepreneurs and a vast female fan base , the male promoters and the tv companies are doing their bit so lo ladies step up and support your sisters financially instead of claiming all sorts of negativity.

Comment

Imagine if King Charles gets killed on October 13th

Comment

1hourboy. So both female and male linear champions will be Irish in your opinion.lol unfortunately this card will probably lose financially as it doesn't have the biggest draw in female boxing Katie Taylor. I'm still looking forward to it all the same.

Comment

This is normal sky sports not ppv ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shranaploya View Post
                  1hourboy. So both female and male linear champions will be Irish in your opinion.lol unfortunately this card will probably lose financially as it doesn't have the biggest draw in female boxing Katie Taylor. I'm still looking forward to it all the same.
                  Neither Sullivan or Marshall are Irish.

Comment

I never said savannah marshall was Irish. I said John Lawrence Sullivan and Katie Taylor are Irish. You uneducated peasant
                    Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X